*6016-6020*

Chapter 6016: Apprentice, flowers!

For this, Baili Hongzhuang's heart is also full of surprises.

Grandmother Hua's medical skills can be seen from the medicine she has prepared.

In fact, during this period of time, she took the time to read the medical books handed to her by Granny Hua before. The medicinal materials of the fairyland were more abundant than those of the upper realm.

The plane she lived in in the previous life also stayed in the upper realm, so her medical skills there were already very sophisticated, and in this immortal realm, there were obviously many shortcomings.

Fortunately, she is already very good at this aspect, so even in the face of these medicinal materials that she have never been exposed to, her memory is very good.

After memorizing the names of all the medicinal materials, now with the guidance of Granny Hua, her progress is not bad.

Granny Hua obviously didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang to have such an amazing talent in this regard, but with just a few pointers, she can quickly draw inferences from one another.

A lot of times, she didn't say anything, just let Baili Hongzhuang think about it by herself, and the latter would be able to calculate the matter.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang like this, she is also more and more satisfied.

For such a clever disciple, every master will be happy.

"Although Mu'er has also dabbled in this medical technique, he doesn't care about this as much as you.

I originally thought that no one could inherit my mantle, but I didn't expect God to give me such a good apprentice."

Granny Hua looked at Baili Hongzhuang with a smile, her already loving face became more cordial at this moment, and there was a hint of seriousness in her eyes, "Hongzhuang, I formally ask you, would you like to be my disciple?

Once you become my disciple, you must abide by the rules I set.

After going to the fairyland, you must remember that you are the disciple of Granny Hua."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Granny Hua in surprise. Before, Granny Hua just pointed her casually, her progress has been very rapid, but now Granny Hua is willing to accept her as a disciple, it feels completely different!

"Master is here, please be respected by the disciples."

Baili Hongzhuang knelt on her knees and bowed heavily.

When she saw this, the Granny Hua's smile became brighter, "My girl, get up quickly."

"Yes, Master."

With a gentle smile on Baili Hongzhuang's face, she walked quickly to the side of Granny Hua.

Granny Hua touched Baili Hongzhuang's hair, and the kindness looked like it's her grandmother.

"Since you have become my disciple, I will give you all my life skills.

Starting from today, you will practice during the day, come to learn medicine with me at night, and learn while taking a medicinal bath.

Medical skills have a great effect, but as a cultivator, strength is also fundamental. You must be prepared to endure hardships." Granny Hua said in a deep voice.

"Master, don't worry, I'm not afraid of hardship."

Granny Hua nodded with satisfaction. These days, she has actually been investigating Baili Hongzhuang's disposition.