*6001-6005*

Chapter 6001: Poor girl

"Don't doubt, what you heard is the truth." Shangguan Yingying took a bite of the dish and put it in her mouth. She was happy to say, and the food was unambiguous.

Di Beichen and Wen Ziran ate the dishes together. They already knew in their hearts, but they watched the chat of Baili Hongzhuang with great interest.

"Hongzhuang, do you think Ling'er likes Yanche?" Shangguan Yingying said as she put the dishes in Baili Hongzhuang's bowl, "Try it, this tastes good, I think when we go to Granny Hua's place, we can also bring some of these dishes."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Granny Hua and the others like these delicious foods the most. We haven't been back for so long. We must go back much more this time. Bring some gifts."

As their strength improved, they were more grateful for the advice of Granny Hua and others.

Helping them like this for no reason, they didn't repay this kindness, the only thing they could do was to make Granny Hua and the others happier.

"I have this idea too. Ziran and I have bought a lot of things these days."

Shangguan Yingying chuckles, it seems that they all have the same idea.

"There is indeed some ambiguity between Ling'er and Yanche, but we still don't interfere with this kind of thing.

If one day they can really be together, we would be happy to see it."

Baili Hongzhuang's smile is soft, and she just think the things in this world are really interesting.

In the Ring of Chaos, when Yanche hadn't transformed into a human form, Ling'er often bullied Yanche and them.

After whoever wanted to study the illusion of human form, the relationship between the two came to a big reversal. It is very interesting to think about it.

"I'm actually more curious. What kind of place will Ling'er find for this girl?"

Shangguan Yingying looked curious, "If it were in normal times, Linger would probably be able to throw this girl out directly, but it is impossible to do so in today's situation.

If it's possible to go to other cities, stay in Emperor Cloud City, this girl's stepmother will find her sooner or later."

"That's right, that girl also looks very pitiful, and the appearance of Ewha with rain makes it unbearable to treat her cruelly." Wen Ziran also said, "If you can find a safe place for her, that would be a good thing."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, this situation reminded her of her original self.

At the time when she was in the General's Mansion, she had a miserable life, otherwise the original Baili Hongzhuang wouldn't have fallen.

"Let's wait with peace of mind, I believe they will find a suitable solution."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled. If you can't find a suitable place in this Emperor Cloud City, you can also go to other cities.

How big is the upper boundary?

As long as they don't go back, the most are where they go.

Shangguan Yingying nodded slightly, "I also think that this kind of problem is easy for them to solve."

The four of them were talking and eating. Perhaps they were too tight during the previous practice. Now that they relax, everyone feels very happy.

Of course, they also understand in their hearts. This is just a short holiday. After Yunjue leaves the pass, they will go to the fairy forest to practice.