*5696-5700*

Chapter 5696: Nympho, Xiao Xuanzi!

"Em"

Baili Hongzhuang helped her forehead. When she first heard the name Xiao Hua, she was also a little helpless, but after Xiao Hei said that, it seemed that her own naming level and Granny Hua are indeed at the same level.

"At least mine is more suitable for your situation." Baili Hongzhuang defended.

"Just take it." Xiao Hei spread his hands, as if he had an expression that you can say what you want.

"Little Hua, they are all new friends of mine. You haven't been here for a while, so you don't know each other.

They live in Granny Hua's house now, and you will see them often in the future. Yes, let me introduce them to you."

Zhong Limu introduced Baili Hongzhuang and others to Xiao Hua one by one, and the vigilant color in Xiao Hua's eyes disappeared, quietly a little more familiar.

It's just that, facing Xiao Xuanzi's gaze, it's gaze can't help changing slightly. Why is this guy looking at her so strangely?

"It's so beautiful."

Xiao Xuanzi looked at Xiao Hua idiotically, and when Zhong Limu introduced him, he took a step forward, "Beauty beast, I am a young man. Xuanzi."

Xiao Hua glanced at Xiao Xuanzi with a weird expression, but didn't say much.

Upon seeing this, Xiao Xuanzi directly leaned to Xiao Hua's side, "Xiao Hua, your name is so nice.

It didn't take long for me to come to Xianqi Forest. They are all cultivating. It's so boring. Why don't you take me here and look around?"

"Heavy color and light friend." Di Beichen said with emotion.

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows slightly, and looked at the flattering little Xuanzi in front of her, and said, "Beichen, Xiao Xuanzi is a good way of chasing beasts, tell you he learned?"

"That's not the case. "Di Beichen shook his head, "To say that petting his wife is about the same as me, Xiao Xuanzi was not born when I chased you."

"Tsk tsk." Shangguan Yingying shook her shoulders, "It's too numbing, I really can't stand it anymore, let's practice first."

"Xuanzi is probably gifted in this respect." Wen Ziran thought of Xiao Xuanzi's previous performance and gave his judgment.

Zhong Limu also found that Xiao Xuanzi seemed to be particularly interested in Xiao Hua, but he always felt that Xiao Xuanzi might have nothing to play, because Xiao Hua's vision is very high.

Sure enough, Xiao Hua, who has not spoken, speaks.

"No time."

It was just two simple words, and the flattering smile of Xiao Xuanzi instantly solidified.

"Zhong Limu, I'm leaving now." Xiao Hua left a sentence and then turned to walk in the other direction. The huge figure walked up and there was a rumbling sound again.

"Xiao Xuanzi, I think you should forget it." Di Beichen muttered, and he was about to take Xiao Xuanzi to practice together.

However, as soon as they turned around, everyone realized that Xiao Xuanzi was already gone.

Vaguely, they could still hear Xiao Xuanzi's voice.

"It doesn't matter if you have no time. I will accompany you where you are going. Anyway, I am free." Ma Xiang walked forward quickly, followed by a Profound Fire Demon Peng.

Yufeng Maxiang seemed to dislike Xuanhuo Demon Peng and accelerated her speed, but Xuanhuo Demon Peng seemed to not feel the other party's refusal at all, and kept chasing after her.