*6061-6065*

Chapter 6061: That's it!

Her intention to rescue Song Zhuqing is not simple, and a greater part of the reason is because of Song Langtian's identity.

In fact, she also understands that after the news of the Dark Holy Assembly, there will be no less opposition.

Even if Song Langtian is the president of the Metal Guild, he can't stop it completely.

However, she believes that the identity of the president still plays a role.

As long as the resistance can be reduced a little, it is a success for them.

"Holy woman, thank you so much."

Song Langtian's face is full of smiles, although there are many smiles on his face in the past few days, but only this time it was truly from the heart, and without the sorrow that had been haunting him, his whole person was relaxed.

"Raise your hand." Baili Hongzhuang said.

Under the invitation of Song Langtian and Song Zhuqing, it was so kind that Baili Hongzhuang and Lu Hongwei followed them to the restaurant for dinner.

She understands that if she doesn't agree, both Song Langtian will feel sorry.

"Young Master, Madam has been in for seven days, and there is no news until now. Should we go in and have a look?"

Huangfu Ting still maintained that posture looked at the Di Beichen looking at the Guangming Shenghui, and he admired him to the extreme in his heart.

After waiting so many days, he has long been unable to hold back.

There hasn't been any movement for such a long time. If the lady is in danger, wouldn't it be troublesome?

Even if the young master is just sitting there calmly and indifferently, with an airy and dusty temperament as if not eating the fireworks, but he understands that the young master must be more anxious than him.

What he admired most was the young master's disposition, he didn't directly rush out to take a look after enduring it for so long.

"No hurry." Di Beichen slowly said, "She should be delayed by other things."

"Young master, how did you judge it?"

Huangfu Ting frowned. They have been staying in the restaurant ever since. There was no news at all from the Illuminating Holy Assembly. It is impossible to judge this situation!

"Based on what I know about her."

The corners of Di Beichen's lips are slightly hooked, and Hongzhuang never does anything unprepared.

This time she insisted on coming here for peace of mind, but he understood that since Hongzhuang dared to come here by herself, it proved that she was confident.

If there has been no movement for so long, something else must have happened.

Listening to Di Beichen's words, Huangfu Ting was also slightly taken aback. He always felt that the young master and his wife were a tacit understanding of a pair, maybe he was really too anxious?

While they were waiting, suddenly, four figures walked out of the door of the Holy Church of Light.

"Young Master, it's Madame!" Huangfu Ting said excitedly.

Di Beichen turned his eyes and looked at the elegant white figure below. The light in his eyes was different from the usual calm, with a touch of gentleness.

"Madam is really okay."

Huangfu Ting breathed a sigh of relief. Although he didn't understand what happened in the past seven days, since Madam could still talk and laugh, then It proves that there is really no problem.