*6041-6045*

Chapter 6041: Curiosity, strength improvement!

Zhao Jian can feel the complicated mood of everyone behind him, even he can't help feeling a while, let alone other people?

"Why are you here?" Zhao Jian asked tentatively.

The building in front of him was a big deal at first glance, and the cost must be far beyond their imagination.

Obviously, such a building cannot be built by Huangfu Ting and others themselves.

If he thinks about it carefully, apart from Di Beichen, he's afraid that no one else can do it.

Listening to Zhao Jian's words, the cultivators in the Dark Temple also looked at each other, thinking about how to answer.

For Zhao Jian and others, everyone's mood is undoubtedly extremely complicated.

They were indeed a whole in the past, but since they chose to leave that day, many things have changed.

Too many things have happened over the past year, and they are no longer the ones who have to cringe and avoid them.

Mu Yangxi is Huangfu Ting's right-hand man. Now that Di Beichen and Huangfu Ting are not here, he will naturally take care of this matter.

"We only live here temporarily."

"Live here?"

Zhao Jian raised his eyebrows. How could such a building let them live here at will?

However, Mu Yangxi didn't seem to hear the question in his words at all. He just nodded calmly, as if there was no plan to talk to him at all.

Silence.

The two sides were silent with each other, and the atmosphere seemed very embarrassing.

"Are you still following the Emperor Young Master now?"

"Not bad."

Mu Yangxi nodded, mentioning Di Beichen, he was also proud from the heart.

The young master of the Emperor, in their hearts, is the existence of gods.

If it weren't for this decision, they are still like Zhao Jian and others, wandering around and living in no fixed place.

Zhao Jian's heart sinks, in fact, he already knew the answer.

Originally, he thought that as the husband of the saint of light, Di Beichen would definitely not be able to help practitioners with the dark attribute, even if he himself is also the dark attribute.

He has always been waiting for the news that the Illuminating Saints will wipe out Huangfu Ting and his party. Although this is a pity in his opinion, it at least proves his wise decision.

If he didn't take everyone away, the whole army would be wiped out too.

It's just that he hadn't gotten the slightest news after waiting for so long. Since then, he had guessed a bit.

Now when he sees everyone here again, even with a confident smile on their faces, he thinks he might have missed something very important.

"Brother Mu, what are you doing here? I feel that your cultivation level seems to have improved a lot?"

"Yes, how can your cultivation level be improved so much?"

When Zhao Jian hesitated, others could not help asking their doubts.

They were also dark attribute cultivators. They have always wanted to improve their cultivation level at the beginning, but they could not find a way to cultivate the dark attribute.