*6311-6315*

Chapter 6311: The origin of the name!

Baili Hongzhuang rested on the second layer for two full days. This immersive feeling is really hard to describe in words. Only she herself knows how difficult it is.

She must digest all these emotions thoroughly to recover to the best state, and digesting these emotions requires her to think more carefully about every place that caused her emotional collapse.

However, this kind of problem itself is difficult to clarify.

In the face of her enemies, she has always been a rule of killing and decisiveness.

Chopping the weeds does not remove the roots, but the spring breeze regenerates.

Once those guys linger, they will definitely find ways to deal with her in a dark corner, which is likely to bring her huge losses.

So, she thinks that there is nothing wrong with being cruel to these people, but she can't kill everyone because of this.

Everyone has their own measurement of the scale.

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang hadn't walked to the third floor for a long time, Xiao Hei understood the terrible test in his heart.

In fact, when the owner is undergoing the test, he can't see anything at all, and he doesn't know what kind of situation the owner is in.

After another moment of rest, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes became firmer.

Since she has come, she must take this opportunity to get a good experience of herself!

If she can really pass the level successfully, she will usher in a new life, but even if the level is unsuccessful, as long as she can retreat all over, it will be of great help to her.

The next moment, Baili Hongzhuang walked directly onto the third floor of the pagoda!

The scene before her becomes familiar, and the memory goes back to the past.

"Hongzhuang, those old guys always say that Grandpa gave you this name is not good, that's because they have no taste at all!"

The old man with sixtieth birthday sitting with Baili Hongzhuang was blowing a beard and staring in front of her, his expression unwilling and resentful.

"Grandpa, the name itself is actually quite strange." Baili Hongzhuang tentatively said.

"What's weird?" The old man scowled, "How easy is this name to pronounce? Don't you know, when I married this name, your grandma was very happy."

"What does this have to do with grandma?"

"When I wanted to marry your grandma, it was Shili Hongzhuang, but your grandma was so proud that she didn't think it would work. You must have Baili Hongzhuang. But I still married her back then.

In the following years, sometimes she would talk about it, until our family finally gave birth to you, a little girl, and I gave you the name Baili Hongzhuang.

From then on, your grandma never talked about it anymore. Her favorite is you."

A kind smile appeared on Baili Jingyu's face, "I think this name sounds good, and it's the most suitable for my baby granddaughter."

"Grandpa, I like this name too." Baili Hongzhuang said with a smile.

Unconsciously, Baili Hongzhuang's face opened with a bright and warm smile. It was her carefree time.

Just how long she was happy, the situation in front of her suddenly changed.

"Hongzhuang, we cultivated you so carefully, you actually lived up to our expectations and made the whole family fall!"