*5881-5885*

Chapter 5881: Waiting to see the joke!

After hearing these words, Xiao Sewu intended to reply immediately, but after looking at Di Beichen's deep eyes that couldn't be seen to the bottom, she panicked inexplicably, and she was about to say something. The words were also choked in the throat.

She didn't know how much Di Beichen had improved during this period of time, but because of the opponent's momentum, she felt that she was not his opponent.

It was nothing more than when Jun Lingxun was there before, and there was still a glimmer of hope for the two of them to join forces.

Now she is the only one who has to face the huge team of the Di Beichen and his party. If she goes to the trouble again, she may really have to lose her life.

Thinking of this, Xiao Sewu took a few steps back and gave up her original plan.

Noting Xiao Sewu's retreat, everyone's expressions changed slightly. It seems that after Jun Lingxun's fall, this situation has indeed changed a lot.

The cultivators of the Xiao family looked at the Emperor and his party with trepidation, and couldn't help feeling annoyed.

At the beginning, Di Beichen and others had only the Lin family as a helper, but now somehow, there are so many more teams around.

Looking at them, the Nangong family and the Chu family are no longer on the same line with them, and it is almost impossible to fight the Di Beichen and others.

After noticing this scene, the cultivators of other forces also had a tacit understanding in their hearts. Now the imperial family is unstoppable, and whoever gets the bad luck will be unlucky.

"Although the Xiao family is indeed inferior to the Emperor family now, what Xiao Sewu said has some truth.

Di Beichen is a cultivator with dark attributes. Logically speaking, he I should feel very uncomfortable here."

"Yes, didn't those dark attribute cultivators who had been hidden before reveal their identities?

Let's take a look, Maybe Di Beichen is stronger than them and will last longer, but the closer you are to this bright idol, the greater the oppression will be, and sooner or later he will not be able to stand it."

Wood Show in the forest, the wind will destroy it.

This is because Di Beichen is too popular, so everyone inevitably wants to see his jokes.

Such a cultivator who has only come to the upper realm from the lower realm for a few years has covered up everyone's limelight in a short period of time. This feeling is unbearable by any heavenly pride.

When Di Beichen noticed everyone's lively gaze, he knew what everyone thought, but his handsome face was always calm and calm, without any tension or worry, his steps became firmer and he always moved forward. There has never been the slightest stagnation.

"Beichen, they seem to be waiting to see your joke." Baili Hongzhuang laughed lightly.

"Unfortunately, they are destined to not see it." Di Beichen played with Baili Hongzhuang's little hand, with a playful smile at the corner of his lips.

"I also think their facial expressions will be very interesting later."

If Chen Feng and others did not see the situation of Di Beichen when they were practicing, they would definitely do it. Worried, but after seeing the previous scene, their worried thoughts disappeared.

Even if all of this doesn't fit at all, it seems natural that it can happen to Di Beichen.

As we get closer and closer to the God of Light, everyone becomes more and more comfortable.