*5761-5765*

Chapter 5761: Tactful and groaning, the sound of the piano!

"No problem!" Jiang Wenyan patted his chest.

Jun Lingxun didn't say much after seeing that there was no room for change in this situation. Even if Jiang Wenyan broke through, it does not necessarily mean that the situation has changed!

The big deal, they'll kill Jiang Wenyan together!

The fighting between the two sides resumed, and the sound of weapon handover appeared crisp and loud in this quiet environment.

Just as everyone was fighting against each other, suddenly, a melodious piano sound came.

The sound of the piano wafting in the already quiet environment is exceptionally clear and sweet, and coupled with the echo, it is like the music in the sky, touching the heartstrings.

The crisp and melodious sound of the piano conveys tactful grudges and a hint of lovesickness.

Just listening to this echo, everyone couldn't help but feel a little more sad, and couldn't help crying.

Everyone stopped their attacks and turned their eyes to the direction of the sound source.

They always thought there was nothing here, but now it seems that is not the case.

Although they don't know why it didn't appear before, it's clear that it has appeared now.

Everyone looked ahead cautiously. At this time, everyone had no thoughts to fight again. How to deal with the situation in front of them was the most important thing.

No matter how sweet the piano sound is, everyone's faces are always full of dignity, and their hearts are more cautious.

"This sound came from there."

Di Beichen pointed to the front, where Jun Lingxun was planning to escape. Since it was impossible to get through, the sound of the piano came from there, it was really strange.

Jun Lingxun's heart was also full of horror. Thinking back to his previous situation in the lake, the vortex that suddenly appeared, all this seemed extremely strange.

If all this is done by the master of the piano, then this person's strength must be very terrifying.

Even if everyone present joins forces, he's afraid they may not be able to leave safely.

"Di Beichen, let the matter between us temporarily let go, let's take a look at the situation first, how about it?" Jun Lingxun said.

Di Beichen glanced at Jun Lingxun faintly, "You are lucky."

As soon as this word came out, Jun Lingxun could not help but curse. Every time this guy spoke, there is an urge to kill the opponent.

It's just that there is no way.

"We only came here when we heard the sound of the piano. Would you say that this is the owner of the Huxin Pavilion?"

Jiang Wenyan looked ahead, only a beam of light could be seen, but he couldn't see what was in front of him at all.

In such a quiet and closed place, encountering such a situation, in his opinion, is really not a good thing.

"It is indeed possible." Baili Yanche nodded, "I think the sound of the piano is similar to what I heard before. Shall we go ahead and have a look?"

Baili Hongzhuang looked around for a while and said, "We have no way out here. If we want to leave here, I'm afraid we have to pass by the front."

"Then go and have a look." Di Beichen said.