*6381-6385*

Chapter 6381: Punishment, Di Beichen!

"Shaofeng, don't we need to go ahead and have a look?"

Baili Yunyan looked at Di Shaofeng who was guarding Chu Huan and her eyes were worried.

Hearing that, Di Shaofeng smiled faintly, "Don't worry, that guy's roots are basically unstable. Although he is in the Yaoyang realm, he is not the opponent of Beichen and the others at all.

Not to mention, It's not Beichen alone, so they should be back soon."

Baili Yunyan nodded slightly, "You are right, Beichen and Hongzhuang have always been very capable."

Di Shaofeng turned his head and looked at Xiao Xuanzi and Xiao Hua, with his brows slightly frowned. Compared to Beichen, he was more worried about Xiao Xuanzi and Xiao Hua.

After a short bandage, Xiao Xuanzi's wound has opened again.

The injury to his arm is very serious, but he still holds Xiao Hua until now.

Even if he wanted to say something, he couldn't speak when they looked like this.

Noting Di Shaofeng's gaze, Baili Yunyan also turned her gaze, Xiao Xuanzi was just staring at Xiao Hua in a daze, obviously lowering his head, unable to see any expression on him. But Baili Yunyan felt a deep sadness.

Normally, Xiao Xuanzi has always been a very cheerful personality, but they have never seen this look before, revealing an unprecedented strangeness.

Baili Yunyan inexplicably wants to break this sad atmosphere, because she feels that this is not suitable for Xiao Xuanzi.

However, she couldn't move her feet.

Because, she didn't know what she could say.

Di Shaofeng can understand Xiao Xuanzi's mood, how deep his feelings for Xiao Hua, then the pain caused by not being able to protect the woman he loves the most.

This emotion can not be changed with a few words from others, it depends on his own thoughts.

In a short time, Di Beichen and others have already returned.

After discovering that she hadn't seen Guo Shaojie's figure, Baili Yunyan couldn't help asking curiously, "Where's Guo Shaojie? Has he been resolved?"

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "It's a solution."

As she said, she turned her head to look at Xiao Xuanzi, "I think Beichen should have used the most appropriate method to punish Guo Shaojie, but if you have any ideas, you can do it."

The things done by a scum like Guo Shaojie are really outrageous, so the punishment will not be half-hearted.

"Once Guo Shaojie dies, the elders will find out immediately." Chu Huan suddenly said, "The elders know that we are here today. I advise you to leave this place immediately, otherwise once the elders come. It will be the disaster of extinction."

"He is not dead." Di Beichen said coldly, "Xiao Xuanzi, I let Guo Shaojie fall into an illusion. He will be in endless pain. His strength is indestructible in a short time, what do you think?"

As Di Beichen's voice fell, Wen Ziran and others also understood.

This kind of punishment is more terrifying than death!

Guys like Guo Shaojie must have done countless bad things before. Once he falls into this illusion, it will inevitably trap him in it like a nightmare, unable to extricate himself from it.

In addition, this guy is not a determined person, I am afraid that under such torture, he will be completely crazy soon!

"Beichen, your method is really amazing."