*5871-5875*

Chapter 5871: Black and White Cyclone!

Looking at the clear sky, even if they were far away, they could still feel the clash of two forces.

The eyes of Huangfu Ting and others bloomed with a strong brilliance. As dark attribute practitioners, they have been discriminated against for so long, and now, all this tells them that they can also be very powerful. !

As long as they have the cultivation method, they can become as powerful as the light attribute cultivator!

Hope, an unprecedented hope blooms in their hearts.

Gradually his gaze shifted from the sky to Di Beichen's body. It was this man who was like a god, who gave them endless hope!

Di Beichen's eyebrows are gentle, elegant and handsome, and his expression is peaceful and distant. He feels the gazes of Huangfu Ting and others, and the corners of his lips gradually rise to a perfect arc, and his eyes are light and warm.

As the inheritor of the Son of Darkness, it is his responsibility. Similarly, he is very thankful that everyone believes in him so much.

Between the heavens and the earth, two forces are in balance with each other, and the terrifying energy makes everyone feel that this is basically a confrontation between the gods.

It's just that, apart from seeing the two energies, you can't see anything.

Baili Hongzhuang and the others simply sat on the ground, closed their eyes, and the exercises started to work quickly.

As long as these two powers do not disappear, they can take the opportunity to quickly improve.

Huangfu Ting and other dark attribute cultivators also don't care about revealing attributes at this moment. How rare is this opportunity, if you miss it, it will be a violent thing!

Immediately afterwards, the naked eyes of everyone can see that the strong black power is constantly pouring into the bodies of Huangfu Ting and others.

At this moment, they realized that all the practitioners who were with Huangfu Ting were all dark attributes!

I haven't seen them take action before, so they only act like Huangfu Ting, but they didn't expect the whole team to be like this. It's too unbelievable.

However, this is not the most surprising. The most surprising is the practice of Di Beichen and others.

In sight, Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang, Baili Yanche, Ling'er and Xiao Hei Xiao Bai all sat on the ground and gathered together.

A huge cyclone appeared above everyone's head, and a strong storm of strength was attracted by their terrible training speed, and poured directly into their bodies in a cyclone manner.

Except for Ling'er's head which is a white cyclone, Baili Hongzhuang and others' heads are all black and white cyclones!

The interweaving of darkness and light, the two attribute forces that seem to everyone to be completely impossible to merge, are now combined together, and they are absorbed into the body one after another!

The cyclone is huge like a whirlwind, even if it leaves a certain distance, everyone can still feel the terrible power.

What is the situation?

A question mark appeared in everyone's mind.

We were in darkness before, and everyone still couldn't tell the situation, but now we were watching this scene really, compared to the white cyclone in Ling'er, the black cyclone in Huangfu Ting, Baili Hongzhuang and others. What exactly is a black and white cyclone?