*5941-5945*

Chapter 5941: The final situation!

Looking at the stunned look of Di Shaofeng, the Nine-tailed Flame Fox also felt funny, "So you now understand why I say this is an unforgettable opportunity?"

"Do I just need to sit in this pool of water?"

Di Shaofeng couldn't hide his excitement. He just wanted to seize this opportunity to improve his talent.

"You can practice in this pool of water, your talent will be improved, and your cultivation level will also be quickly improved."

The calm voice of the nine-tailed flame fox reveals a bit of vicissitudes. Seems to think of the previous self.

Such an opportunity, whether for the human race or the orc race, is a dream.

At the beginning, it was the same as the Blue Devil, looking forward to one day being able to enter the Temple of Light, but did not expect to come here after so many years.

The Blue Devil is occupying someone else's body at this moment. He can still experience this feeling well, but he can only look at it all.

"I understand." A smile appeared on Di Shaofeng's face, but he thought of the difference when the Nine-Tailed Flame Fox mentioned Di Beichen earlier, and couldn't help asking, "That's right. How could you suddenly care about my brother's situation so much?"

"I have a friend, it's a monster with a dark attribute. After I get out of here, I want your brother to accompany me to meet it."

Di Shaofeng frowned slightly, and he was a little suspicious, not knowing what was going on.

After Jun Lingxun was seized, he was very Qiang's presence also adds a trace of fear.

Beichen's talent for cultivation is so strong, it must be the best goal for many strong men to seize the house.

Even if the opponent is an orc, he's not sure that this kind of thing won't happen.

After seeing Di Shaofeng fell into silence, the Nine-Tailed Flame Fox immediately said, "Don't worry, I won't harm your brother."

"What's more, monsters won't seize the human race."

Hearing that Di Shaofeng was relieved a little bit. Things such as seizing the house are really terrible. If he hadn't seen the situation of Jun Lingxun with his own eyes this time, he hadn't had any contact with him before, after all this.

Found a missing chapter or text - write it in the Comments. You can improve the Text with the !

"Then I will talk to Beichen later."

"He will go."

The Nine-Tailed Flame Fox is very sure. After saying this sentence, it didn't speak any more.

When Baili Hongzhuang crossed that line, the whole person felt relieved, at least crossing this line.

It was just that after crossing this line, she could no longer move forward without taking two steps.

Looking at the two men next to her, her lips couldn't help raising a small smile, and then she spread her hands and said helplessly, "You two are better than me."

It was no longer possible to move on, but the two men beside her did not stop like her, but took another step forward.

It's just that they couldn't move on after they took another step.

The resistance ahead is too terrible, and they can't take another step.

After seeing Beichen's cultivation talents is higher than Hongzhuang's, Di Shaofeng was a little surprised, but after thinking about it carefully, Beichen is the body of destiny, and Hongzhuang is just an ordinary physique. Being able to achieve such a talent for cultivation is already extremely amazing in itself.