*6481-6485*

Chapter 6481: I'm about to vomit blood!

"Xiao Bai, get ready!"

After all, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai are contract beasts created by the Son of Darkness and the Saint of Light, different from other lower levels. The contract beasts of the face, the two of them originally belonged to this plane.

So, during the cultivation, the cultivation base of the two little guys has not fallen.

Since they are both in the Yaoyang realm, the strength of these two little guys burst out, and the situation has changed from one to two to three to two!

After seeing Xiao Hei's showcasing the limelight, Xiao Bai was already eager to perform. At this moment, when he heard the hostess's order, he naturally rushed out immediately!

When Guan Yi saw Baili Hongzhuang actually intending to treat herself with the same trick, he naturally wouldn't be fooled anymore. He quickly dodges when he sees the black pebble and wants to bounce it by himself!

Don't look at Yunxiaoman standing up, but the strength of her ability to get rid of the move just now is amazing!

Seeing Guan Yi avoiding, Baili Hongzhuang had obviously expected it. In Guan Yi's stunned eyes, black stones shot at him quickly!

Seeing this scene, Guan Yi was dumbfounded, so much?

Having avoided more than a dozen stones in a row, seeing the plain appearance of the stones falling on the ground, Guan Yi is also a little dumb, it is really ordinary stones?

"Is this Guan Yi stupid? Every cultivator has only one contract beast, and that contract beast has already appeared. Does he think there are others?"

"Haha, look at his nervous expression, I'm afraid he really thinks so."

Guan Yi, who was still a little confused, immediately understood after hearing the mocking words of the crowd. How did he forget this?

For a while, Guan Yi His face is darker than the bottom of the pot.

Recalling the appearance of avoiding in all manners just now, it is a joke.

However, this also aroused the anger in his heart even more. This woman dared Fuck him!

"I want to teach you a lesson!"

Guan Yi's footsteps fluttered, and he swiftly struck Baili Hongzhuang!

However, facing Guan Yi, who was getting closer, Baili Hongzhuang seemed to have no feeling at all. In general, the stones are still ejected!

"Ridiculous!"

Guan Yi waved his hand and ignored the stones at all. He was almost mad at him!

At this time, Baili Hongzhuang's lips were slightly invisible. His smile is a bit enchanting and playful.

"Little Bai, come on!"

"Bang!"

Just as Guan Yi was getting closer and closer to Baili Hongzhuang, ignoring the stones, suddenly, A terrible wave of air came!

The sudden wave of air completely surpassed Guan Yi's cognition. His attack was only one step away from Baili Hongzhuang, but he was directly knocked out by a terrible wave of air!

At that moment, everyone clearly noticed that Guan Yi's expression changed from the original hideous to stunned to red!

Smoke was everywhere, Guan Yi's figure fell heavily to the ground, smashing a deep hole!

Seeing this deep pit, everyone understood that the force he endured was heavier than Yunxiaoman!

"Cough, cough, cough"