*5806-5810*

Chapter 5806: Letting go is also a kind of love!

When everyone saw Huangfu Ting stand up, his dark eyes fixedly looked at everyone, his eyes were full of brilliance, blooming with unprecedented dazzling light.

Xu Nuan Yang's smile bloomed on that heroic face, he turned around suddenly, his voice firm and serious.

"Fourth brother, do a favor for your eldest brother."

"Big brother, you say." Huangfu Chen nodded quickly, he seemed to have guessed what Huangfu Ting was going to say next. The angle of his lip has already risen quietly.

"After you go back, find a way to leave with Wan'er, and I will be waiting for you in Emperor Cloud City."

"Good!" Huangfu Chen solemnly promised, his bright eyes are like green gems. Yu Shenghui, Mingming Shuoren, "Big brother, don't worry, I will definitely bring Sister Wan'er to see you, and then you are not allowed to drive me away."

Huangfu Ting laughed loudly. The haze in his eyes completely dissipated, and Wan'er's actions gave him endless strength.

He had no future before, but now he has seen hope.

What if he is abandoned by the family?

He will stand up again!

He will become the dazzling Huangfu Ting!

The family didn't give him a way to survive, so he created a bright road for Wan'er himself!

"Don't worry, as long as you are willing to stay, I will never drive you away."

Looking at the bright and sunny Huangfu Ting in front of him, Huangfu Chen only felt that the big brother was back.

"Okay!" Huangfu Chen couldn't hide his joy, "Waiting out of the ancient battlefield, I will go to Emperor Cloud City soon!"

"You can keep up with the team now" Huangfu Ting said with a chuckle.

"Good."

Huangfu Chen nodded and was about to leave, but Huangfu Ting suddenly put a universe bag in his hand.

"This thing is helpful for cultivation, so take it with you."

"Big Brother, you need cultivation resources more than me." Somewhere in his heart trembled deeply, and Huangfu Chen's voice suddenly stun, and his eldest brother had always treated himself like this. The good things always thought of him.

Until now, this has not changed.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine now." Huangfu Ting subconsciously looked at Di Beichen, who was the outstanding man in front of him, and gave hope to the dark cultivator, "Just take it."

Huangfu Chen looked at the Qiankun bag in his hand, and took a deep look at Huangfu Ting, with a bright smile on his face, "Big brother, thank you."

The next moment, Huangfu Chen liluo turned around, his pace was brisk, because the stone that had been in his heart for many years was finally let go.

"Thank you." Huangfu Ting looked at everyone.

He had never had the courage to take this step before, but everyone's words completely woke him up.

Murong Jing put his hand on Huangfu Ting's shoulder. "Huangfu Ting, in fact, I am quite envious of you. It's rare for a woman to treat you so sincerely, and you must not let her down."

Huangfu Ting nodded, "I understand that I have let her down before, and I will never do it again."

"That's good."