*6406-6410*

Chapter 6406: Furious, Guo Sheng!

"Boom boom boom!"

The sound of battle spread quickly, and terrible air waves continued to sweep away!

Xiao Hei hid the Ring of Chaos in the mud after hiding the Ring of Chaos deep in the mud. These guys in the fairyland are not weak in strength, and their ability to detect breath is also terrifying.

Even if it is hiding here, maybe it will be noticed by accident, then it will be finished.

Not only will their location be revealed, but the secret of the Ring of Chaos will be discovered!

"Xiao Hei, how is the outside?"

"I only know that the fight has started, but I don't know what the fight looks like. I dare not release my breath."

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Those people are afraid that most of them will be taken back, but I don't know if they are lucky enough to escape."

She doesn't I know what kind of people are being held in the water jail, but because of the appearance of revenge against the public of Elder Guo, there may be many people who have been wronged here.

If you can escape, it is naturally a great blessing, but if you can't escape, you can only admit your fate.

'Since we have hidden in, let's stay here for a while."Baili Hongzhuang looked thoughtful," the entire Xuanqing faction must be conducting a large-scale search in the past two days. Once we show up, we will most likely be discovered.

After two days have passed until the intensity of the inspection has diminished, we will try again to see if we can escape."

Fortunately, she and Xiao Hei were caught together this time. With Xiao Hei's ability to change size, as long as they are more careful, they can take the opportunity to slip back to the fairy forest.

"Uh-huh. "Xiao Hei nodded, staying here is much better than facing the old guy Guo Sheng.

"Come on, I will help you bandage the wound first."

Baili Hongzhuang took out the medicinal materials and beckoned to Xiao Hei.

In order to protect her, Xiao Hei's white fur has almost been stained red with blood, and now it is stained with mud. If it is not cleaned up as soon as possible, it will be very troublesome after infection.

As the injury was handled, Baili Hongzhuang changed the blood-stained clothes, and even sat aside to meditate.

Their strength is not the opponent of the immortal domain cultivator, since there is still time, then try to preserve the combat effectiveness.

When Guo Sheng learned that Baili Hongzhuang had disappeared, he was also furious. Today's incident was strange. Almost the first time he heard about it, he felt that it was probably related to Baili Hongzhuang. !

Previously, the dungeon has been fine. But this Baili Hongzhuang just came here and something like this happened. If it has nothing to do with her, it would be really strange!

"A group of waste! Even individuals can't see it, what use is it for you!"

Lingchuan and others knelt on the ground nervously, their faces pale.

"The disciples are not doing things badly, please elders to punish them!"

"You guys, don't hurry up and find Baili Hongzhuang for me!" Guo Sheng waved his hand, and his face was angry again. Obviously, "As for Lingchuan, go planting rice fields now! Don't show up in front of me!"