*5646-5650*

Chapter 5646: Miss, Xia Wanrong!

Noticing this, everyone's thinking changed.

"The skeleton soldiers only seem to have this name for the two of you. What is the difference between you and Yanche?" Wen Ziran looked puzzled, both of which are dark attributes, so there shouldn't be much difference.

"Does this skeleton know that Yanche is a monster, not a real person?" Xiao Hei was surprised, "Are even the skeletons becoming so smart now?"

When everyone was puzzled, Ling'er gave an explanation.

"You all have the inheritance of the Son of Darkness. Although Hongzhuang is only recognized by the Son, plus the relationship between the Son and the Saint, these skeletons are normal for you.

Even if it is the same dark power, its purity is different.

Skulls are very sensitive to dark power, and there is a strict hierarchy between them, and this level is based on judging by the purity of the dark power.

There is no doubt that Beichen has the highest purity of power, and the Hongzhuang is the second.

As for the others, it looks no different, but for the skeletons, the difference is Great."

Everyone came to understand. They didn't expect that there were so many reasons.

Baili Yanche turned his eyes to look at Ling'er, "If you know, why didn't you say it earlier?"

"I think everyone is so interested in this matter, let you try it. Huh?"

"

Everyone looked at each other, Ling'er's brain circuit is really different from ordinary people, who made her a monster?

The upper boundary.

This time, Baili Hongzhuang and others did not teleport to Rong'an City, but appeared in other cities.

Before entering the teleportation array, Baili Hongzhuang sent Situ Yan and others into the Ring of Chaos.

Although she is a saint of light and has certain privileges, she suddenly brought so many cultivators, and among them, there are still those who have never broken into the astral realm, which is always out of compliance.

So, it's the most appropriate to cover people's eyes.

The people guarding the teleportation formation were also extremely surprised to see the Saint of Light appearing. They respectfully received them and prepared a map specially.

Holding the map, the four of Baili Hongzhuang set out to leave.

The upper realm is very large, and the different cities are far apart. They came to this strange place, and indeed they had to buy a map first if they wanted to go back.

Di Beichen looked at the map in his hand and already understood the direction, Dang even took everyone on the speed car and hurried towards the direction of the Emperor's house.

According to Baili Hongzhuang's plan, she will let everyone stay in the Baili family at that time, but before that, they must go to the Emperor's family first.

Just as the Di Beichen group was heading towards the Emperor's house, Xia Wanrong and Lin Yunqing were also talking about them.

"Beichen and Hongzhuang have been to the Lower Realm for a while, I don't know what is going on now, why haven't they come back after so long?"

Xia Wanrong doesn't understand, she knows sometimes is inevitably delayed on this journey, but no matter how you count it, this time is not too short.

"If they plan to spend time with their families in the lower realm, that would be understandable, but isn't Beichen and the others planning to bring everyone to the upper realm?"