*5821-5825*

Chapter 5821: Anti-General 1 Army!

Obviously everyone is gone, but Di Beichen is willing to share it with them?

Is it because of Han Bowen, he was stimulated to make such an extraordinary move?

Han Bowen was also stunned. For a moment, he only wondered if he had heard it wrong.

Although he kept saying this, he knew in his heart that it would be impossible for anyone to do this, but did Di Beichen really have such a plan?

Nangong Yuqing was also a little astonished, and didn't understand what Di Beichen had suddenly drawn.

If he had said this earlier, then things would not have become so troublesome.

It's just that the next words of Di Beichen made Han Bowen and others' complexions ugly to the extreme. In almost a short time, their complexions were flushed, and even their ears turned into pig liver color. Their expression was as disgusting and uncomfortable as if they have eaten a fly.

"I am willing to take things out and share with you, but I have one request, that is, they can't watch."

Di Beichen divided an area with his hands, it is the Nangong family, Qingyunmen and Xiaoyao Palace.

Baili Hongzhuang's lip corners rose slightly, and her beautiful eyes, as black as jade, couldn't help but smile. Beichen wanted to be alive and angry with Han Bowen and others.

"As long as you solve them, I will take the things out, how about?"

Di Beichen raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes were full of jokes, since Han Bowen kept saying this, he left Han Bowen speechless.

However, on another point, he would like to thank Han Bowen.

After this incident, he also changed his view of the Chu family.

Although the grievances between them were indeed resolved, there are too many disagreements in this world.

Chu Yingming didn't have any idea of ​​doing anything under the circumstances just now, which is enough to show that he has really changed his mind.

Baili Hongzhuang and others looked at Chu Yingming's gaze also changed. It is also a good choice to turn fighting into jade.

"No problem!"

"We have no problem too!"

"This matter is on us!"

Several teams one after another responded, if it was said that it was too difficult to rob, then Di Beichen is now willing to share, and the team to deal with has become Qingyunmen, Nangong Family, and Xiaoyao Palace.

Under the two teams, this requirement is undoubtedly much simpler.

"I have no problem." Chu Yingming smiled lightly, using their own way to treat them back, but the trick of Di Beichen was even more ruthless.

Han Bowen is really dumbfounded at the moment. He didn't expect that Di Beichen would be so perverted and even proposed such a method!

Feeling the dangerous gaze of everyone on him, his heart can't help but want to retreat, just want to run away quickly!

Nangong Yuqing is completely dumbfounded, he is almost regretful now!

Why did he follow Qingyunmen to come here?

After he came here, not only were there no gains, but it deepened the conflict between the two sides. The most important thing is that now he have to face everyone's chase, is this not about lifting a rock and hitting his own feet?