*6471-6475*

Chapter 6471: The heart is critically hit!

"How bad is the level of this pill? Will the pill of the next plane be taken out?

That kind of pill, It's all rubbish in this chaotic fairyland!"

The sharp voice was filled with merciless sarcasm and sneer. Yunxiaoman was leaning against the counter, his handsome face was entirely a playful expression.

I want to install here if I don't have money, it's ridiculous!

The waiter looked a little ugly after seeing Baili Hongzhuang taking out so many pills.

Just as Yunxiaoman said, although the price of the pill is indeed not as good as the elixir furnace, but in exchange for a few bottles, how bad is the level of this pill?

"Girl, we only accept immortal pills here." The waiter couldn't help but reminded him.

Baili Hongzhuang didn't care, what she took out was the immortal pill.

The ordinary pill, which is needed by the cultivators of the lower realm, has no effect when it comes to the fairyland.

"I know."

"Do you know you still do this?" Yunxiaoman laughed, and the sarcasm in his eyes became more intense. This woman is simply an idiot!

Baili Hongzhuang's brows gradually frowned, thinking that he would not compete with a fool, and arguing with such a fool would only lower his IQ.

It's just that this guy's indomitableness is indeed disgusting.

"How about me is my business, don't need you to eat radish and worry about it!"

The black and ink phoenix eyes roared with the wind and snow, as if the extreme north is boundless. The coldness, just a look in the eyes, is enough to make the coldness deep into his bones.

Yunxiaoman's face changed, and even the triumph over his face solidified unconsciously.

Under that look, she was unconsciously panicked for a moment.

When she reacted again, her complexion became even more ugly.

Just when she was about to have another attack, Guan Yiman's careless but word-by-word words were directed at Di Beichen.

"As a man, is it too embarrassing to have a woman pay the bill?"

"It's better than money."

Di Beichen's eyes were as deep as the sea, and there was no wave of waves, and the sound of alienation did not even feel the slightest tit-for-tat.

However, these words fell in Guan Yi's ears, and his complexion suddenly became difficult to look at.

The meaning of these words is clearly that the woman next to him is true feelings, and he is just trading money for feelings!

Obviously there is nothing wrong with what he said, but being said by Di Beichen like this is like falling behind!

"Isn't it ridiculous that I can't give my own woman what I want, and I am still here with shameless arrogance?"

Guan Yiming is competing with Di Beichen, Yu Guang But looking at Baili Hongzhuang, he wondered if this beauty's mood changed a little after hearing her words.

"She will leave you sooner or later!"

Hearing the sound, Di Beichen slowly lowered his eyes and looked at Baili Hongzhuang, "Madam, will you leave me?"

Looking at those dazzling eyes full of stars, the corners of Baili Hongzhuang's mouth opened up a bright smile almost immediately, "No."

The next second, Di Beichen Lowering his head, his thin lips covered the cherry-colored and soft lips.