*5966-5970*

Chapter 5966: Shy, Lin Yiyi!

Chen Feng is a person who rarely makes friends normally, but since they first met on deck, their friendship has gradually established.

Even if he rarely expresses it, Di Beichen and others can feel it.

Perhaps, Chen Feng himself is a person who acts more than speaks. He has never spoken about this initiatively, but every time he sees Di Beichen and others in danger, he will silently help.

This kind of friendship is naturally deep in their hearts.

If Chen Feng needs help in the future, they will definitely not shirk it.

The curvature of Chen Feng's lips has widened a bit. He felt that the reason why he was able to become friends with Di Beichen and others was probably because of this attitude.

"Lingxiao, we are leaving." Lin Yiyi looked at Ao Lingxiao and slowly said.

A trace of complexity flashed in Ao Lingxiao's eyes, and he nodded slightly and said, "Okay, a good journey."

Shangguan Yingying couldn't help but said, "Lingxiao, when do you plan to come and meet? Are we meeting together?"

Ao Lingxiao was stunned, and said, "I plan to come and look for you after bringing the family children back this time."

Originally, after he returned to the family. He just wanted to find Di Beichen and others soon, but there were many things in the family that he needed to understand.

After all, it has been many years since he left the family. Unknowingly a lot of things have happened over the years, and his elder brother took advantage of this time to clean up the family a lot.

After he went back, he naturally wanted to reorganize everything. He didn't want the previous things to happen again. The entire Ao Family couldn't stand such things anymore.

Fortunately, after this period of processing, the family situation is completely stabilized, and he can go to the Di's house with peace of mind.

When Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang walked over, they heard Ao Lingxiao's words. They also looked at each other and smiled, "Lingxiao, if you have arranged your family affairs, you can come here.

Even if you don't come to us, it's good to go to the Lin Family to study."

Di Beichen's lips smiled, and he has known Ao Lingxiao for a long time. Looking at the happy appearance of Ao Lingxiao making Lin Yiyi happy these days, can he not see his thoughts?

Yiyi had always been in pain, but after thinking about it carefully, she might have mistaken worship for love before.

At least, when Ao Lingxiao is around, Yiyi will be a lot happier.

If the two can really come together in the future, that is what everyone would like to see.

Listening to Di Beichen's suggestive words, Ao Lingxiao also scratched his head in embarrassment, "I am"

Lin Qianqian turned her eyes to look at the person beside her Lin Yiyi, only then realized that Lin Yiyi's expression was also a bit shy.

It has been more than two years since she learned that Shaofeng has a sweetheart. If anyone can completely open Yiyi's heart knot, that's what she would like to see as an older sister.

"Lingxiao, the relationship between your Ao Family and our family is also good. If you are fine, you can come to our family to move around." Lin Taxing also smiled.

Her eldest brother is also not a fool. Although Ao Family is not a big family now, Ao Lingxiao is a very good person.

He feels that it is necessary to discuss the matter with his family after he goes back this time. If the family does not object, it is naturally the best.