*5566-5570*

Chapter 5566: Persuade, Baili Hongzhuang!

Noting the hopeful light in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes, Lan Yunxiao's heart is also a little unbearable. In fact, what Baili Hongzhuang said is not his feeling?

At the beginning, Baili Hongzhuang was separated from them when she was so young. After so many years, they finally reunited, and now they are separated again.

After Baili Hongzhuang and others had left before, Mu Lingbing kept talking every day, hoping that they could come back sooner.

He is very clear about his wife's thoughts, because after so many years of separation, she has always owed Hongzhuang a lot, including him.

So, the two only hope to have the opportunity to get along with Hongzhuang more and stay with Hongzhuang, even if they know that Hongzhuang also needs to go out to practice normally, but only hope that she can see them when she comes back. It is the happiest thing.

If you are in other places in the lower realm, you don't need to worry too much, but the place where Baili Hongzhuang is going is the upper realm, and it is too inconvenient to travel halfway.

Even if Hongzhuang is attached to them, it is not easy to come back often.

Just as a father, he had to think more about Hongzhuang.

Although reunion is the result they all want, it is obviously not appropriate to rely on Hongzhuang in this way.

However, they can also work hard to ascend to the astral realm as soon as possible, and then go to the upper realm.

Although they were still at the bottom when they went to the upper realm, at least it was justified.

"Hongzhuang, you don't need to say more about this matter, I have made up my mind." Lan Yunxiao was determined and resolute in his voice.

"We have been in the Lower Realm for so many years, and the roots are already here. How easy is it to leave?" Yu Linfeng said when he saw it.

"I understand that this is indeed a problem, but going to the upper realm does not mean that we can't return.

We can leave the affairs of the sect and family to credible people to manage, and sometimes you can come back here again.

If there are good cultivators, you can also take them to the upper realm together, so that we can slowly stabilize in the upper realm, isn't that great?"

For this, Baili Hongzhuang has already thought about it.

She understands that it is not easy to make up your mind to give up many things in the lower realm, but going to the upper realm is indeed a better development opportunity.

Now that they can come to the lower realm so easily, it may be possible that other cultivators from the upper realm will come here in the future.

If that happens, then her family will undoubtedly bear the brunt of the impact.

She didn't want such a thing to happen. Instead of that, it would be better to see the cruelty of it earlier and get used to it.

By then, naturally there is no need to worry about this.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's earnest persuasion, Yu Linfeng also understood that before they came, Baili Hongzhuang and others had already made up their minds and thought about all kinds of problems.

However, Baili Hongzhuang didn't think of their considerations, even if they were very helpless, they could only choose to refuse.

"Hongzhuang, this matter is not as simple as you think.