*6191-6195*

Chapter 6191: The power is like a broken bamboo!

As Di Yujue's voice fell, Jun Hongcheng's face instantly turned pale, as if someone had taken away the last straw, and the whole person lost his spiritual support and became helpless and desperate.

"Did you find them?"

Jun Hongcheng did not believe or could not believe it. After feeling that this dangerous situation would happen, he had already planned to let some potential practitioners leave.

Even if the Jun family is finished, as long as there is still blood, they may be able to recover again after many years. This kind of thing has not happened in the upper realm.

However, he didn't expect Di Yujue to find them.

"I have fought with you for so many years. If I don't understand your tricks, I would be too stupid." Di Yujue chuckled lightly and said.

From the beginning of deciding to deal with the Jun family, he came with the idea of ​​catching everything in one fell swoop. How could he leave the Jun family with potential cultivators?

Just as Jun Hongcheng worked hard to prepare for all this, he was also working hard to make plans for the Emperor's family.

Jun Hongcheng stared at Di Yujue in a daze, and surrounded him with deep despair, and he became the eternal sinner of the Jun family.

How could he go underground to face the ancestors of the Jun family?

"Kill me, you will never find the inheritance key."

"I don't need it anymore."

Di Yujue looked indifferent, and the sharp sword in his hand sprang out!

"Sssh!"

The sharp sword pierced the heart of Jun Hongcheng.

"Puff!"

Without any mercy, the strength in Di Yujue's hands increased and directly pierced Jun Hongcheng's body.

With this sword, he was avenging Beichen and also serving the Emperor's family. So many fallen practitioners take revenge!

Starting today, the Jun family will be completely removed from the upper realm!

"Patriarch!"

At the moment of seeing the fall of Jun Hongcheng, all the cultivators of the Jun family screamed out with red eyes.

The head of the family has always been the pillar of the family. And now, this pillar has collapsed, and the entire Jun family will no longer exist!

When Xiao Yanlong saw Jun Hongcheng's fall, there was a trace of lament in his eyes. This scene happened after all. It makes people feel so uncomfortable.

Compared with the pain of the cultivators of the Jun family, the cultivators of the Emperor family and the Lin family cheered, and their faces were full of excitement.

"Kill!"

"Come on!"

The Emperor's imposing family is high, and the skeleton army is the vanguard along the way. No one can stop them!

With the fall of Jun Hongcheng and Jun Xuanxiao, Di Linxuan also lost his opponents. It couldn't be easier to deal with ordinary cultivators with his strength!

In a short period of time, the cultivators of the Jun family and the Xiao family have been defeated.

This day is a day soaked with blood, the whole Jun family's life is covered with charcoal, and the blood flows into a river.