*5651-5655*

Chapter 5651: News, Mo Yunjue!

"At present, the Jun family and the Xiao family have not heard anything. What happened last time hit them a lot.

Even if there are still many strong children in their families. However, there shouldn't be any actions for the time being.

The Xiao family is shocked by the Bright Holy Society, and they dare not take any action, so don't worry about it for the time being."

Di Shaofeng patted Di Beichen on the shoulder, "I used to worry about the Xiao family and the Jun family joining forces. I didn't expect that after they joined forces, we would have nothing to be afraid of."

"They just haven't taken any actions recently, these two families are not a fuel-efficient lamp, especially the Jun family. Their methods are extremely despicable and unpredictable."

Thinking of this family with filthy methods, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes quietly passed a haze and cold color.

"By the way, elder brother, has anyone come to me recently?" Di Beichen asked suddenly.

Di Shaofeng shook his head, "It doesn't seem to be, are you waiting for someone?"

"No." Di Beichen shook his head, "Just ask casually."

Baili Hongzhuang also understands the reason why Di Beichen asked. When he left, Huangfu Ting said that he would go out with dark attribute cultivators to improve his cultivation level. After such a long time, they didn't know. Have they come back?

Logically speaking, if they came back, they would definitely come to Di Beichen as soon as possible.

Since he hasn't been here, then they are still yet out experiencing.

"Is there any news from Yunjue recently?" Baili Hongzhuang's eyes showed a trace of worry, and she asked.

"Yunjue has been out to practice since you left. I asked him where he was going to practice, but he didn't say.

But I also gave him some self-defense treasures. As long as he don't encounter a cultivator who is too strong, he should be able to escape the catastrophe, so you don't have to worry too much."

Di Shaofeng knows the relationship between the two Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue. In order to reassure the two of them, he also said it very carefully.

Hearing that, the two nodded slightly, "I believe in Yunjue's strength. He does everything within his capacity and shouldn't be a problem."

"You have been running around this time. After a long time, you finally came back, don't think about running around again. Let's stay at home for a while."

Di Shaofeng looked at Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, he said before Cheng always likes to run outside, and now he feels that his brother and sister-in-law are no worse than himself.

"Brother, don't worry, Hongzhuang's family has just arrived, and we will not leave for the time being." Di Beichen laughed.

"That's good."

The sun shines into the room through the windows, the desk is bright, and the whole room exudes a warm smell.

Baili Hongzhuang sits on the chair, the slender jade hand is holding a piece of crystal at this moment.

Under the sun, the crystal exudes dazzling colorful light, and the strong light power comes from the one that wears it, making the already warm room brighter and more comfortable.

"I didn't have time to study this saint crystal after I went back before, so I have to study it now."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the saint crystal in her hand, and the president had previously explained to her that she would strive to study the use of the saint crystal.