*6156-6160*

Chapter 6156: Fallen, Luo Qinghao!

"Ah–"

Bloodlight splashed, and a familiar scream sounded.

Everyone turned their eyes, only to realize that President Luo had died in the hands of a skeleton!

His eyes widened and his face was full of fear and disbelief. He didn't seem to think that he would really die here today.

"Chairman Luo!" Feng Youxian exclaimed.

Even she herself has been very tired, realizing that today's end may be miserable, but she doesn't believe that she will really die here.

It wasn't until Luo Qinghao died in front of her that she realized that death was really close, and Di Beichen's determination was really terrifying!

Because of their previous attitude, Di Beichen also has the heart to kill.

Yan Ye and the others were also completely dumbfounded, and there was a storm in their hearts.

Originally, Luo Qinghao was already seriously injured after he fought with Di Yujue, and they were too weak to help him. They did not expect that he was extremely weak and died in the hands of the skeleton.

For a while, everyone's heart was upset.

The guild cultivators who were still alive now saw that even the president had fallen, the last string in their hearts was also completely broken.

"I don't want to stay here anymore!"

"I have to go, there is only a dead end to stay here!"

The cultivators turned towards the rear as if they were stunned. Fleeing is also death, and perhaps fleeing can still have a ray of life!

In an instant, the team broke apart like scattered sand, and everyone wanted to escape crazily. This kind of despair emanating from the bottom of their hearts made them feel broken.

Besides, some cultivators even knelt down and begged for mercy directly at the place where Di Beichen was.

"Young Master Emperor, I beg you, if you give me a way to survive, I will never do such a thing in the future."

"I swear, as long as I can live, I will definitely leave the guild in the future, and I will never have any connection!"

At this moment, everyone was in tears. This was the worst decision they had ever made.

Even in the experience, there is a risk of losing their lives, but the current scene is destroying all their hope bit by bit, causing them to lose their confidence, and everything in front of them is gloomy.

Fear, unlimited magnification.

This feeling of seeing death getting closer and closer to oneself is the real torture!

However, they did not have the courage to die.

In such infinite entanglement, they are going crazy!

Baili Hongzhuang stared at the scene before her eyes. In fact, there was no enmity between these cultivators and them, just different positions.

In the face of such begging for mercy, their hearts feel uncomfortable.

At this moment, Baili Yanche whispered a few words to her quietly.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes turned slightly, and she nodded slightly, and then she understood.

This scene did not notice much, but everyone found that the behemoth summoned by Baili Hongzhuang suddenly went mad and attacked thunder!