*5631-5635*

Chapter 5631: It was demolished!

Seeing that there was something in Baili Yanche's words, Baili Hongzhuang and others couldn't help but become curious, and turned their eyes to Xiao Xuanzi.

It seems that this situation should not be as simple as Xiao Xuanzi said.

"Xiao Xuanzi, what's the matter? You should explain it honestly."

Baili Hongzhuang chuckled. Normally, this little guy is always alive and undaunted. Today's twitching is really not in line with his style, she don't know what the situation is.

"It's really nothing, I'll be lazy if I steal it, right? Ling'er?"

Xiao Xuanzi turned his hope to Ling'er, Baili Yanche, this nasty fellow, he had asked before, but after this guy came out, he still had no idea of ​​covering himself up.

Seeing that Xiao Xuanzi actually asked Ling'er for cover, Baili Hongzhuang and others were even more surprised, knowing that Ling'er is the least able to help people cover.

As expected, Ling'er spoke.

"He has been cultivated to the Nebula Realm."

Clang!

Xiao Xuanzi is petrified.

He looked at Ling'er in disbelief. Originally, he felt that Baili Yanche had no loyalty for not covering it up. Ling'er was fine, and she sold it completely with this opening!

"Ling'er, you"

Ling'er looked very calm, "I just told the truth."

Xiao Xuanzi covered his face.

"Xiao Xuanzi, it's a good thing to break into the nebula realm! Why can't you say it?"

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows slightly, and looked suspiciously at Xiao Xuanzi, a guess appeared in her mind.

"Xiao Xuanzi, wouldn't you be like us, you won't be able to transform into a human form even if you break through the nebula realm?"

Xiao Hei's eyes lit up, and he quickly thought of this possibility.

He and Xiao Bai cannot be changed at all at present. Xiao Xuanzi used this to tease them all the time. If Xiao Xuanzi can't do it now, it will be interesting.

Xiao Xuanzi paused after hearing the words, and then slowly nodded, "Almost, my situation is similar to yours."

"Your attitude is a bit perfunctory." Di Beichen looked at the ambiguous little Xuanzi, and suddenly chuckled, "Could it be that your image after the transformation is not good?"

Baili Hongzhuang also said, "Is he an ugly monster?"

As long as she noticed Xiao Xuanzi's strange performance, this thought came to her mind.

After all, the previous Xiao Xuanzi has been looking forward to breaking through. After the Nebula Mirror, he can turn into a handsome and beautiful man.

It stands to reason that if he succeeds, he will be eager to inform everyone of this situation, and now he is so stubborn. She's afraid that some changes have taken place in the situation.

As soon as this word came out, Xiao Xuanzi seemed to have been poked into a painful foot, and the whole beast jumped up, fluttering its wings and said, "That's not the case!"

However, no one paid any attention to Xiao Xuanzi's retort.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, and a playful smile appeared on their faces coincidentally.