*6301-6305*

Chapter 6301: The last step!

"Ling'er, Yunjue, you guys wake up now!"

No one knows whether their call is effective or not, in such a state of mind, can they hear them? What they are saying, no matter what it is, they have to try it.

Three meters.

Ling'er's footsteps suddenly stopped, and in the eyes of everyone, she quickly returned to her original appearance.

Seeing this, everyone quietly breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, everyone called out Mo Yunjue in unison.

Maybe this method is really effective!

"Yunjue, you wake up now!"

"Don't be induced by this sound, everything you do is meaningful."

Everyone shouted, at a distance of three meters, even if the travel speed is very slow, he will fall to the bottom of the sea in an instant.

Ling'er looked at the surrounding environment blankly. She didn't understand why she stood here so well. Then she saw Mo Yunjue walking into the sea gradually, and her face also appeared a touch of worry.

"Ling'er, try if you can hold Yunjue!" Di Beichen said suddenly.

Hearing that, Ling'er immediately reached out and grabbed Mo Yunjue, but found that a layer of invisible force blocked her movement.

"No, there is a restriction between Yunjue and I!" Ling'er said anxiously.

Three steps.

Two steps.

One step.

There is only one step left, and everyone's hearts are lifted.

A nervous and scared mood spread. They have always been a whole along the way. They never thought that one day maybe someone would leave their team. This is something they simply cannot accept.

"Yunjue, it has always been our pleasure to know you."

"The pains of the past have passed, and you will still have us in the future."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the tall but lonely figure, with a trace of distress in her voice.

She has always been very grateful to Mo Yunjue, whether it is the previous help or the current experience together, he is always doing his best to help her.

"Let it go, as long as you continue to move forward, you can forget all the pain."

The ancient voice hovered in Mo Yunjue's mind with endless attraction, since childhood till when he got older, he was often in pain.

Even if he is the Young Master of Killing Heaven Tower, it is better for him not to have this status.

The walking dead life, even he himself finds it ridiculous.

What is the point of continuing such a life?

If he abandons everything, he can no longer suffer, then he is willing to abandon everything.

At this time, that gentle, tense and distressed voice came into his ears, Mo Yunjue's figure shook, and the face of the country and the city was in his mind. Appearing in the middle, as if a drop of sunlight illuminates the darkness in his heart.

The scenes of the past appeared in his mind. He did have a very painful life before, but since getting to know Baili Hongzhuang at the beginning, many things have become less important.

Even if she likes others, he doesn't care.

Because, liking is just his own business.

As long as he can watch from a distance, it is a kind of unspeakable happiness for him.