𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

GOJO'S POV

Just as I was finished dealing with a curse I went to the nearest cafe. Obviously that didn't last because that's when I received the phone call about her....

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and i looked to see it was shoko leiri. 'What could she be calling me for now?' I thought while smirking at my phone.

"Hello? Gojo?" Shoko said when I answered. "Yeah it's me wanna get coffee?" I asked. "Gojo that is not why I am calling you... it's urgent get over here now" Shoko said.

"Alright I was heading over anyway where do you want to meet up?" I asked. "Principals place" Shoko said. That's all I needed to hear and I left the cafe.

When I arrived at Masamichi's office at jujutsu something felt off. Just as I was about to enter the door opened. "Gojo" Shoko sighed.

"Come in here" I heard Masamkchi call from inside. I walked inside and sighed. "Am I in trouble again what do you guys have on me now" I laughed.

"You're not the one who's in trouble" Masamichi said. I rose my eyebrow. "Gojo do you remember Hiro and Aiko Ogawa?"

"That couple that was hoarding curses and used them to assassinate and abuse people?" I said. "We caught them" Shoko said.

"Oh wow after 10 years huh...." I said. "Yeah but what we didn't know about them is that they had a daughter or we don't think she's biological" Shoko said.

"They've been keeping her locked up in a room for all her life, she was their little torture device" Masamichi said. "Gojo it's bad" shoko said while taking out a file and handing it to me.

I looked to see photos of a room with blood everywhere, feces on the floor, roaches and bugs, mold in the corners of the wall, glass and other sharp objects scattered around the room, a dirty sheet on the floor and a rusty bucket in the corner of the room.

There was more. Blurred photos of a girl with cuts and bruises and other things I didn't want to see. "What is this?" I asked.

"The girl.... They've been using her to get profit on the darkweb by torturing her, at this point Hiro and Aiko.... Mostly Hiro have confessed to performing more than 40 forms of torture at the request of others or themselves on her" Masamichi said.

"And where do I come in the equation do you want me to get more information out of these people?" I asked.

"No we have that covered..." Shoko said. "Gojo we're asking on the request the higher ups here at Jujutsu high that you take the girl in...." Masamichi said.

Before I got to respond Shoko cut me off. "Before you say no! Nobody else can take her in right now! I know this is a lot to ask but I'm not gonna lie to you"

"This girl has known to love... she will need 50 times more attention and effort than any other child... but she's only 7! She's never been in the outside world and she of course has problems... but please just consider" Shoko pleaded.

"Yes I'll take her" I said. "What?" Shoko said. "Gojo are you sure, like Shoko said Y/n is going to be difficult to raise she's not like megumi or something she's different" Masamichi said.

"Well we're all different and better me than some random ass person who might abuse her more" I said. "Well then you can meet her... now" Shoko said.

Shoko began to lead me to a room the girl was in. "What's her name" I asked. "Y/n, Gojo there are few rules and things you should know before you can meet her" shoko said.

I nodded. "Don't touch her, don't raise your voice at her, keep all sharp and dangerous objects away from her... she could hurt herself, and be patient, also Y/n isn't much of a talker more of a um... starer" Shoko said.

I walked into the room with Shoko to see a girl with dirt all over her, matted hair, and ripped worn out clothes. "I wanted to wash her but she won't go near the bath because we think she only really listened to Hiro and Aiko and I don't want to touch her because she might freak out" shoko said.

I watched at Y/n stared at me with her dark eyes she had absolutely no life in her eyes it was like she had no soul. "I don't think she would've freaked out" I replied.

"Why" Shoko asked. "I just don't" I said. "Anyways... Hi Y/n I'm Gojo I'm gonna be the one taking care of you now so you're safe" I said.

Y/n just said stared at me with a stoic expression. "Okay....😀" I said. "So when can I take her home?". "Now" Shoko said after holding up some paperwork

"Hah you forged my signature? And you finished all that before I even arrived" I said. "I knew you would say yes... you don't mind right" Shoko said.

"No, I'm glad I didn't have to to all that part work" I said. "Alright Gojo... you bring her back her on Sunday okay and remember be careful with her" Shoko said.

Because of how dirty Y/n was I had to lay towels in my car before letting her inside. I watched how Y/n look add at everything.... The same she had
No expression ever....

When we arrived at my house the first task I had was giving her a bath. Y/n stared at me as I began filling up the tub. "Do you even know how to take a bath?" I asked.

Y/n just blinked at me. "I'll take that as a no" I laughed. I filled the tub with bubbles and I put Y/n inside. The first thing I did was detangle and wash her hair.

I was honestly surprised she didn't have lice. After I finished washing her hair and face Y/n moved away from me. "Do you want to finish yourself?" I asked.

Y/n just stared at me before ducking under water. 'WHAT THE!!' I thought. I pulled her head up and she gasped for air. "Okay I think bath time is over" I said.

I put a towel around her the I realized I don't have many clothes for her. I guided her to Megumi's old room then looked in his drawer and found a shirt and shorts her size.

"Here you go put these on then we can do something about that" I said before pointing at her hair. I went to the kitchen and that's when I got a phone call from Megumi.

"What are you doing" megumi asked. "Nothing much just some paperwork" I lied. "What about you" "I'm getting Chinese food I was calling to ask if you wanted some" Megumi said.

"Yeah man I'm actually good" I said. "What? But a like an hour ago you said you were starving" megumi said. "Well I have bigger problems now so I'll call you back" I said.

I went back into the room to see Y/n just standing there with Megumi's old clothes on but instead she took ones that were long sleeved .

'I didn't think of the fact that she might have scars she might not want me to see' I thought "Okay let's go fix your hair now" I said.

I took her to the bathroom and started blow drying her hair. After I was done I brushed her hair until all the knots were gone.

After Y/n was all cleaning I took a look at good look at her. She was beautiful. She had long dark hair, curly long eyelashes, and there wasn't a scar on her face actually.

The only think was her dark eyes they had no life and they just stared into my soul she was staring so hard that I questioned if she even had one.

____________♥
ELLO! Thank you for reading the first chapter of this book!! Until next time SEE YA!