𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 76

GOJO'S POV

I was finally able to take Y/n to campus after Shoko gave her clearance. I decided to first take her to the students since they asked for her the most.

I knocked on the door they were in. "Come in!" I heard someone say. I opened the door and they looked at me then at Y/n and gasped. "Oh my gosh!" Nobara said while getting up with everyone else.

"Guys chill out you're gonna scare her" Maki said. "I know you guys missed her so I brought her to you guys first" I said. "Woah thanks Gojo sensei!" Panda said. "Y/n come on" Yuta said while waving her over.

Y/n stared at them and I shook her hand making her look at me. "It's okay go on" I said. Y/n slowly walked over to them. "Guys be careful with her okay" I said in a serious tone.

"Salmon" Inumaki said.

NOBARA'S POV

We started playing with Y/n but she just gave us a stoic look and stayed really quiet. "Do you know where Itadori is?" Maki asked. "Oh... he's upset so we didn't want to bother him" Yuta said.

I rose my eyebrow. "I'm gonna talk to him" I said while getting up. I went to Yuji's dorm and knocked but didn't get a response so I knocked again. "Go away" I heard Itadori said.

"No come on open up" I said. I just heard him groan. I started nonstop knocking. "I can do this all day!" I said while continuing to knock. I stopped when he opened the door and just narrowed his eyes at me.

"What?" He asked. "Y/n's here" I said. Itadori's eyes widened. "She's okay?" He asked. "Yeah don't you want to see her?" I asked. Itadori went silent. "I-" I cut him off.

"So you're gonna avoid her forever? You don't think that would be worse then you going to see her?" I asked while crossing my arms. Itadori looked down. "I mean no but... what if she freaks out or something" Itadori said.

"She won't" I said. "How do you know that?" He asked. "Out of everyone I know you would be the last person who she would feel uncomfortable with" I said. "I'm not sure" Itadori said.

"You'll never know if you don't go" I said. Itadori just looked down like he was thinking.

Y/N'S POV

The 2nd years eventually took me to Gojo's office so I could eat. "Come on Y/n" Gojo said while holding food out to me. I stared for a moment before looking away.

"Y/n you know you have to eat" Gojo said. I just kept looking down silently. Gojo got up when there was a knock at the door. "Hey Gojo" I looked up at the familiar voice.

I looked to see Yuji. "Itadori can you feed Y/n I have to do something! I swear I'll be back soon" Gojo said. Yuji's eyes widened a bit. "Um I-" Gojo cut him off. "Thanks be careful with her please! Y/n listen to Yuji" Gojo said before leaving.

I stared at Yuji and he gave me a nervous smile. "Hey Y/n" Yuji said while walking over to me. I'm pretty sure Yuji was scared or something because he kept a small distance between me and him.

"Aren't you hungry?" Yuji asked while gesturing to the food. I just looked at the food then at him. "Here" Yuji said while holding the fork out to me. I stared at it then looked at him.

"Okay.... I guess I'll walk you through it... hold the fork like this try it" Yuji said while showing me how to hold the fork. I grabbed the fork and copied the way he held the fork.

"Yeah that's good! Now just grab some food with the fork then eat it" Yuji said. I looked at the fork then the food before stabbing the food with it then looked at Yuji.

"Well um.... That's progress" He said. Eventually I got it and I was able to learn how to eat normally again. After I finished eating I turned to him and stared at him with a stoic face.