𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41

I opened my eyes to see it was finally starting to get light outside. I sat up and looked to see Yuta was already awake.

"Yuta" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh you're awake now are you hungry?" Yuta asked. I nodded. "Yuta are you going to answer my question now?" I asked.

"What question?" He asked. "How are-" I stopped when Yuta pretended to be asleep again. "Hey!" I said while crossing my arms.

Yuta laughed at me. "Alright then let's go get some food" Yuta said. After I finished getting ready I immediately ran to the dining area of the hotel.

"Wow there's actually still food here" Yuta said. I immediately grabbed a bag of brownies but Yuta stopped me. "I thought we had an understanding here" I said.

"I'm just looking out for you" Yuta said while handing me a fruit up. I narrowed my eyes at him then silently ate my fruit cup.

I paused when I saw a girl peeking from around the corner. She had white hair and from what I saw she had a halo and wings. Her eyes widened when she saw I was looking at her and she moved out of view.

I looked at Yuta who was still eating and I went to follow the girl. "Y/n where are you going?" Yuta asked. "The Bathroom" I lied before running around the corner.

I looked around until I saw the girl run into the lobby and I ran after her. "Stop!" I yelled. She stopped and silently cursed then turned and looked at me.

"You're Y/n aren't you?" She asked. I rose my eyebrow then looked at her and noticed she had wings. Wings and a halo. 'This must be angel' I thought in surprise.

'But wait how come she just practically came right up to me?' I thought. "How do you know who I am?" I asked. "Um... I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it but I've been watching you for a while now... you're with that boy with the Katana right?" She asked.

I nodded. "And you're angel then" I said. Suddenly a mouth appeared on her cheek. "I am the angel" the mouth said. She quickly slapped her hand over the mouth.

"HAHAH! I'm really sorry!" She said eyes wide. 'She's like Yuji' I thought in surprise. "My name is Hana Kurusu" She said nervously.

"Why were you watching me?" I asked. "Well it wasn't really me at first I mean angel and I felt you and that boys cursed energy and we recognized you guys! I'm not sure if you know but you're kinda a hot topic in the jujutsu world!" Hana said.

The mouth appeared on Hana's hand. "And I heard you talking about me what is it you need?" Angel asked. "I just need you to break the seal on the special grade object, prison realm!" I said.

"I see... if it's the seal of a cursed object then I agree" Angel said. My eyes widened a bit. 'Wow seriously' I thought. "In Tokyo No. 1 my brothers and sister are there but I need to get to them quickly! Will you also help me get to them?" I asked.

"Of course" Hana said while smiling at me. "Okay when can we leave?" I asked. "Now" Hana said. My eyes widened a bit. "Oh well I have to do something first could you wait for me?" I asked.

"Time is money" Angel said. Hana slapped her hand over the mouth. "Haha! Take your time!" Hana said nervously. I quickly ran back to the dining hall.

"I found angel!" I quickly yelled. Yuta gave me a confused look. "Huh?!" He yelled. I dragged him over to where Angel was and explained the situation.

"So you were stalking us?😀" Yuta asked. "No! Not exactly but.... Yeah kinda!" Hana said. "Alright and you'll take care of Y/n?" Yuta asked.

"Mhm! Of course!" Hana said. "Alright then this is where we part ways" Yuta said to me. I frowned and hugged him and he hugged me back.