𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30

GOJO'S POV

I got home and started looking around. 'Everything seems fine... why would Y/n call me...' I thought. I opened the gate to see the sorcerer that was supposed to watch Y/n was dead.

I immediately went inside and stopped when I heard Y/n crying. I went to the dining room to see someone hugging Y/n. "Hey!" I yelled.

The person turned around and gave me a dirty look so I could see it was Toji. My eyes widened. "How did yo- Y/n you lied again?" Toji said. "Stop talking to her and get away from her now" I said.

Toji stood up and glared at me. "Y/n come here" I said. "She's not going anywhere" Toji said. "I'll give you a choice because Im feeling generous! You can leave now or I kill you" I said.

"If you kill me Im not dying alone" Toji said taking out a katana. "You think you can kill me?" I asked. "Who said I was talking about you" Toji said.

My eyes widened and Y/n shook her head. "No! You said you wouldn't!" Y/n said. "That's up to Gojo" Toji said while smiling at me.

"You're crazy... you don't care about her" I said. "I'd rather have Y/n dead than stay with you people" Toji said. I clenched my fists.

'He's closer to Y/n... even if I did try to kill him he could kill her first... and sadly I don't think he's bluffing...' I thought. I obviously remembered his skills too he's fast he's strong and he's crazy.

I needed to get back to Shibuya it was already 7 so it looks like I need to kill this guy within an hour and get Y/n unharmed.

"So? What's your plan?" Toji asked. I looked at him then Y/n who looked like she was ready to pass out. I decided to take a risk and I teleported over to Toji and Y/n but he had already grabbed her and ran out of the dining room.

I chased after them and he ran upstairs into Megumi's room and locked the door.

Y/N'S POV

Toji put me down and closed the door which likely wouldn't stay closed for long. He put me in Megumi's closet and crouched down to my height.

"You probably won't see me again Y/n... so take this" Toji said handing me a necklace with a locket. I opened it to see there was a small photo with baby me, Toji, and a woman but I couldn't see her face because she was looking down at me in the photo.

"Im not gonna lie to you... when I came here I knew I was either gonna leave here alive or dead and if you're wondering... yes I was thinking about killing you if I was going to die" He said.

I looked at him eyes wide. "But... I remembered I have another kid alive of course and I can't do that to him... Im not upset or anything Im just happy I got to see you one last time"

"Megumi probably doesn't want to see me but that's fine... you guy's probably don't think so but I love you both... take care of each other and I'm sorry I wasn't the best father... I'll see you on the other side" Toji said before closing the closet door.

I put my hands over my ears and squeezed my eyes shut for the longest time for what I thought felt like an eternity until the closet door opened but I didn't move or open my eyes.

GOJO'S POV

I got the door open to see Toji just sitting on the bed not facing me."Where's Y/n?" I asked looking around the room. Toji turned and looked at me.

"Don't worry she's hiding" Toji said. "You're not gonna kill her?" I asked. "I can't I still have another kid alive... he would be sad right? If Y/n died" Toji said.

"Cut the bullshit" I said. "That's right Gojo... this is it! It was either I leave alive with Y/n or die here!" Toji yelled standing up. "Did you think I would let you do that!?" I yelled.

"Why not? She's not your kid! She doesn't even love you" Toji said. "I don't care! I made a promise! That I would help and take care of her! I don't care who or what she loves! As long as she's happy Im okay!" I said.

"How far are you willing to go?" Toji asked. "What?" I said. "If I'm leaving my kids here with you how far would you go for them?" Toji asked.

"I would do anything for them" I said. Toji smirked at me. "Alright..." He said. "Do you have any last words?" I asked.

"Make sure Y/n and Megumi are safe... you better keep your word or I'll come back for you..." Toji said.

Y/N'S POV

I felt tears run down my cheeks. Then someone shook me by my shoulders. I peeked up to see Gojo. "Are you okay? There's blood on you" Gojo said.

"It's not m-mine" I said. Gojo hugged me really tight then looked at me. "Y/n... listen to me... when you leave the closet you're gonna hold my hand and not open your eyes no matter what okay" Gojo said.

I looked at his hands to see there was blood on them and my eyes widened. "Y/n promise me you won't look" Gojo said. I put my pinky out toward him.

"Pinky promise" I said. He wrapped his pinky around mine and nodded. I squeezed my eyes shut and held his hand as he led me out of the room.

The floor under my feet felt cold and wet but I still didn't open my eyes. "Keep your eyes closed" Gojo said as I heard him close the door. "You can look now" Gojo said. I looked and Gojo sighed.

I guess I couldn't see it but Gojo obviously felt really bad like horrible and I watched as he leaned his his forehead against the wall. I pulled on his sleeve and he looked down at me.

I smiled at Gojo and he patted my head. "Come on quickly wash up and change into your uniform we're leaving soon" Gojo said. I nodded.

I took a shower and changed into my uniform then looked at the necklace Toji gave me then put it on. I went to my room and grabbed my meteor hammer and put it on my belt then went downstairs.

Gojo came downstairs and handed me my phone and I rose my eyebrow. "You probably won't be able to use it but just be prepared to fight" Gojo said.

I sighed. "Y/n you know everything's gonna be okay right?" Gojo asked. I nodded. I didn't really believe that though.

SHIBUYA, TOKYO 8:25 PM

"Y/n you're gonna go with Yuji okay here this is his location" Gojo said sending me a text. I looked at my phone and saw it was a gps location to a cemetery.

I rose my eyebrow and looked at Gojo. "There's also Mei Mei and her brother Ui Ui there too. Do you think you can get there yourself?" Gojo asked. I nodded.

Gojo hugged me and I hugged him back. "Be careful and don't be afraid to use that meteor hammer" Gojo said. I nodded. I left and started using Yuji's location to find him.

What I didnt know exactly at that moment but things would only get worse and only in 1 day.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈