𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 61

SUKUNA'S POV

I sit down at the table deep in thought. "Master Sukuna you haven't touched your food..." I looked at the maid and rose my eyebrow. I just rolled my eyes and started eating.

"What's with the long face?" I looked up to see Kenjaku and smirk. "When did you get back?" I asked. He just went up to me and took a grape off of my plate.

"Let me ask you this... why did you like Tomie so much huh? Tell me I'm listening" Kenjaku said. I side eyed the maid and she quickly exited the room. "Why is that your business?" I asked.

"Because of Y/n" Kenjaku said. I looked down. "When I first saw Tomie the first thing that got me was how beautiful she was.... The other thing was that she was powerful so I had to have her..." I said.

"And now that her and Y/n have merged she is more powerful than ever so I need her... I can't let her escape again..." I said. I looked at Kenjaku as he had went quiet for a long minute.

"Do you actually care about Y/n?" He asked. I rose my eyebrow and scoffed. "Because all I hear is how much you bragged about how you hurt Yuji and my Y/n" Kenjaku said.

I scoffed at him. "I can do what ever I want to who ever I want" I said. "Now now Sukuna! When it comes to my children especially my favorite Y/n... I don't like it when they get too injured" Kenjaku said.

Uraume narrowed her eyes at Kenjaku. "Do you think you can threaten master Sukuna!?" She yelled. I put my hand up to stop her. "Fine... I get what you mean... but Y/n's making things difficult... I never wanted to hurt her" I said.

"There may be other methods..." Kenjaku said. "I do what I want... like I said... maybe you should've made sure Y/n was more obedient" I said. "Alright fine then.... you'll see Sukuna...." Kenjaku said.

Y/N'S POV

I felt a chill go down my spine as I sat up in bed. I looked around the dark room uncomfortably. "G-Gojo?" I said. I got out of bed and went out into the hall and jumped a bit as I heard thunder.

I ran to Gojo's room to see him asleep and I shook his shoulder. "Y/n?" Gojo said while sitting up. "Im scared" I said. Gojo sighed and got out of bed. "Let's go come on" He said while grabbing my hand and walking with me.

We went to the dining room and he made me sit down but I got up and hugged his leg. "It's okay Y/n... I'll be right back" Gojo said. I didn't listen and followed him to the kitchen.

He got me a snack and some juice and we went back to the dining room so I could eat. I started eating and Gojo sighed and patted my head. "You okay now?" He asked.

I just gave him a stoic look and continued eating. Gojo just looked at me as I finished eating. After he took me back to bed but I just followed him to his room.

"Y/n is everything okay?" Gojo asked. I went next to him on the bed. "Can I stay here with you?" I asked. Gojo smiled. "Yeah sure" Gojo said.

The next morning I woke up early and saw Gojo was still asleep so I just got ready to go to Jujutsu. I went downstairs and looked out the window to see it was still raining.

"Y/n you're awake?" I turned to see Gojo. I went up to him and he patted my head. "Did you eat yet?" He asked. I shook my head and he led me to the kitchen.

"Y/n it's okay... you can go wait in the dining room..." Gojo said. I shook my head. "Alright" Gojo said. I went to the dining room with him after he finished making the food.

While we were eating Gojo got up and I was about to go with him but he stopped me. "Im going to use the bathroom Y/n I'll be right back" Gojo laughed. I looked at him for a moment before sitting back down.