𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 55

Today was finally the day Gojo would be unseal so people were pretty busy. "Hold on" Hana said. "You plan to unseal Satoru Gojo here?"

"Yeah is that a bad idea?" Yuji asked. "Well it is a bit dreary for a welcome party. Should I decorate?" Fumihiko asked. "That's not what she meant" I said.

"Right. Physical time doesn't flow through the prison realm meaning that you can't die from causes related to time passing such as hunger or old age unless a person chooses to kill themselves" Hana said.

"You could use that like a Time Machine" Hakari said. "That's not what I'm talking about. It's only been 19 days since Halloween for us but we have no idea how much time has passed for Gojo. For him it might feel like a moment or it could be like he's been alone for centuries" Hana said.

"So I'm worried about his state of mind. He's the strongest sorcerer of our time right?" Hana said. "Well it depending on his mental state it could be dangerous to unseal him in this confined space" Shoko said.

Our eyes widened and I turned to Yuji. "You said he was fine!" I said. "Y-yeah he is!" Yuji said. Hoshi shook his head at Yuji. "Y/n that's only worse case scenario of course Im sure he'll be okay" Hana said.

KIROKO MINE SAITAMA PREFECTURE (JUJUTSU TRAINING GROUND NO.4)

We all peeked out from behind the wall of bags we used as protection. I looked up at Hana who was getting ready to unseal the box in the middle of the training ground.

"Salmon!" Inumaki yelled into the megaphone at Hana. My eyes widened when I saw Hana use Jacobs ladder making a huge bright light and a could of dust formed after.

"Did it work!?" "Sensei is it okay if we go look!?" People got up and slowly started approaching the cloud of dust. When it cleared we all looked to see the box was gone.

"Hm? The prison realms gone but where's Gojo?" Yuji asked. My eyes widened. "Maybe he was evil or something" Hana shrugged. "She's going on the offensive" Yuji said.

"Gojo is sketchy though" Shoko said. "He's dead!?" I yelled eyes wide. "Well let's not jump to conclusions!" Yuta said. Everyone stopped when the ground started shaking.

"An earthquake!?" Hana said. "No! This can't just be a coincidence!" Yuji said. The ground stopped shaking and I looked around. "Everyone go back inside now" Shoko said.

My eyes widened. "What?" Hakari said. "Right now there's really not much we can actually do except wait. You did break the seal right Kusuru" Shoko said. "I mean yes" Hana said.

"Alright then like I said we've done the most we can do. A lot of you still have training today too" Shoko said. Everyone went to training except for me and Yuta.

"Don't you want to at least train a little?" Yuta asked. "No not until I see Gojo" I said. "Alright" He said. Soon it ended up getting really late and I started to get tired.

"Mm... when's Gojo coming here?" I asked. "Soon" Yuta said. I sighed and laid down next to him* "You said that two hours ago!" I said. Yuta just smiled at me and shook his head.

"Y/n I think it's time for bed" Yuta said. "No!" I said. "Y/n you're about to pass out" Yuta said. "No I'm not!" I said while sitting up. "Alright then!" Yuta said while putting his hands up in defense.

"Hey Y/n you tired yet?" Yuji asked while ruffling my hair. "No I will never fall asleep" I said. I ended up falling asleep soon after I said that😐.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt myself being shaken awake and I looked to see Inumaki. I sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Kelp" Inumaki said while getting me out of bed. I looked at the time to see it was 2 am.