𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 73

After dinner instead of the maids taking me back to my room Sukuna took me back to his room. I think he was trying to make Kenjaku upset and it worked because the whole time he had a serious look on his face.

Even though he was upset he didn't say anything to Sukuna though he just ate silently. I stared down at the floor as Sukuna just went and sat down in one of the chairs in his room and read a book while one of the maids came in and gave him some food because instead of eating he fed me the whole time.

My shoulders and neck throbbed with pain from the scratches and bruises Sukuna gave me. Ever since Kenjaku tortured me my regeneration slowed down because I stopped caring about the pain.

I looked at Sukuna who stared at me with a soft look. I didn't understand him at all because one second he would hurt me but then the next he would treat me like I was an egg, like I would break if he even tried to touch me.

"Y/n" I stayed still not looking up. "Hey I'm talking to you" I looked up at Sukuna with a stoic look. He stared back at me with a dark look. Again he changed so quickly.

"Go kneel in the corner of the room right there. That's your punishment for trying to hide earlier" Sukuna said before continuing to eat. I went into the corner of the room and kneeled down and just stared straight forward.

After a while I felt myself starting to doze off. I opened my eyes when I heard a loud bang. "I never said you could go to sleep" Sukuna said while glaring at me. I gave him a stoic look and just stared straight forward trying my best to stay awake.

I honestly think Sukuna liked watching me suffer when he was hurting me because it had been an hour already and he still made me kneel in the corner of the room and stay wide awake.

Soon I felt too tired to even sit up and I fell on my side and felt myself starting to fall asleep. Sukuna walked up to me and crouched down next to me then picked me up and brought me to his bed.

"You know why I do this right? It's for your own good... but next time I won't be so kind" Sukuna said. I just looked up at him tiredly. "You can sleep now" He said. I immediately laid down and I fell asleep.

SUKUNA'S POV

I stared down at Y/n as she slept. She looked so calm and almost unreal like a doll. I stopped when I felt a presence near me and looked to see Divine dog staring at me.

"Her punishment is your fault" I said while smirking at him. Divine dog growled at me. "Calm down mutt I'll let her sleep just know anything bad you do from now on will result in her suffering" I said.

GOJO'S POV

I opened my eyes to see I was in Y/n's room. For the past few days I just couldn't bring myself to sleep in my own room I just couldn't. I looked at my phone to see Shoko was calling me.

I just let it go to voicemail and got up. 'I should probably go back to campus...' I thought. I got ready and went to Jujutsu then went to Shoko's office.

"Gojo!" Shoko said with a surprised look. I looked to see a cigarette in her hand and she put it out. "Sorry are yo-" someone cut Ijichi off. "Gojo sensei we have to find Y/n"

I looked to see Yuji and Nobara. "Itadori! Sorry Gojo sensei...." Nobara said while narrowing her eyes at him. "It's fine.... That's why I'm here, get everyone into the meeting room" I said.

"Oh actually everyone's already there" Ijichi said. "Let's go..." I said while leaving the room. We went to the meeting room and when I went inside everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"I know it's barely been 3 full days but do we have anything?" I asked. "We decided instead of trying to track down Y/n specifically it will be easier to track down Sukuna or specifically Kenjaku" Kusakabe said breaking the silence.