𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 56

The next day I had to train with Yuta and Maki but luckily it had started to get easier and I was adapting. "Good job Y/n you can beat Yuta come on!" Maki cheered.

"Y/n come on! Keep up!" Yuta said. I got up and narrowed my eyes at the ground. "Hey don't give up you know you have the potential" Yuta said. "I'm not giving up!" I said.

Yuta went to attack me but I dodged him and went to attack him with cursed energy. He blocked my punch and was about to hit me but I dodged right between his legs but then everything around me went dark and I felt like I was falling.

My eyes widened and I looked around to see only darkness but looked up to see a bit of light. 'Wait what happened!?' I thought. I went towards the light and peeked my head out to see I was in Yuta's shadow.

'Oh wait I've seen Megumi so this before but... I guess I haven't used it as much' I thought. Yuta looked around in confusion. "Uh... Y/n?" Yuta said. I jumped up out of his shadow and kicked him using cursed energy making him fall straight into the ground.

Yuta groaned. "I win!" I said. He sat up and looked at me in confusion. "Where did you go?" Maki asked. I looked down at Yuta's shadow and put my hand in it and watched as it was consumed in the black abyss.

"Oh wow" Maki said. 'Imagine all the places I could hide...' I thought. "Y/n are you actually using your full power on me?" Yuta asked. "No because I don't want to kill you" I said.

Yuta just shook his head at me. "Okay then I'll do it" I said. "Y/n have you ever thought of using Sukuna's cursed technique?" Yuta asked. Maki paused and looked at me and I looked at Yuta.

"No. I would never... and Gojo is stronger anyway" I said. "That's right" I paused then looked to see Gojo. "Gojo sensei" Maki said. "What are you doing here?" Yuta asked.

"Is it okay if I steal Y/n away for.... About a few hours" Gojo said. "Yeah that's fine" Yuta said. "Come on I'm bored spar with me" Maki said to Yuta.

Gojo and I left the field and eventually we started leaving campus. I looked out the window of the car feeling slightly confused wondering where we were going.

My eyes widened when we got to the house. I immediately got out of the car and ran to the gate. "Woah slow down" Gojo said while opening the gate.

We got inside the house and I looked around to see it was cleaned. "After Toji the higher ups sent people here to clean up the mess but I didn't think they would even do a good job" Gojo said while looking around.

I went upstairs and went to Megumi's room to see it looked like how it was before then I went to my room. "Wait but I have things at Jujutsu" I said. "We brought them back here already" Gojo said.

I looked on my bed to see Megumi's hoodie was there and the stuffed toys that were given to me. I just stayed in my room for a while and held the teddy bear Yuji gave me and the hoodie.

GOJO'S POV

I went upstairs and looked into Y/n's room to see her just on her bed. She looked pretty upset and tired. "Y/n you okay?" I said. I watched as Y/n's whole demeanor changed and she sat up and looked at me.

I went and sat down next to her on the bed. "Hey you look upset what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" Y/n said. "Are you sure?" I asked. Y/n looked away from me.

She just fidgeted with her necklace. I obviously didn't believe her and Shoko was right. Y/n was trying to act like everything was okay.

I reached out to her but then my hand suddenly slammed into infinity. My eyes widened. "Y/n?" I said. She just laid her head down in my lap and eventually she fell asleep.