𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 46

In the morning I woke up but I didn't want to leave the room because I still felt a little scared. I pretended to be asleep when someone came into the room.

"Y/n I know you're awake" I peeked to see it was Megumi then quickly closed my eyes. "I saw you open your eyes just now" Megumi said.

I sat up and just looked down at my hands. "Y/n" Megumi said. I just continued looking down and flinched when Megumi was about to touch me.

I frowned. "Sorry" I said. "It's fine Y/n... aren't you hungry?" Megumi asked. I shook my head. "Are you sure?" Megumi asked. I just laid back down.

"I think you should try to eat something" Megumi said. I ignored him and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. "Okay... we'll be out for a while but if you get hungry there's food outside" He said.

I heard Megumi leave the room and I just went on my phone. It felt like hours had passed and I just stayed in the room and didn't leave only went on my phone or just tried to sleep.

"Y/n?" I heard someone say. I looked to see Nobara but I just laid back down and hid under the covers. "Y/n come on you should eat something... if you don't you'll lose all the progress you've made in gaining weight and you'll won't have anymore candy" Nobara said.

I just ignored her. "Y/n... please" Nobara said.  I still didn't say anything and Nobara sighed and left the room after a minute someone came into the room and pulled the covers off me.

"Y/n get up"  Megumi said. I just turned away from him. "Come on it's late and you have to eat something" Megumi said while grabbing me. "No" I said while moving away.

Megumi pulled me off of the bed. "No!" I yelled. Megumi ignored me and just dragged me out of the room. "Fushiguro! Wait!" Nobara said. "No I'm not gonna let her rot in that room" Megumi said.

"Sit down" Megumi said while pointing at the table. I just turned away from him and put my hands over my ears. "Stop it! Ow!" I said as Megumi forced me to sit at the table.

"Fushiguro is this the best way to do this?" Hana asked while giving me a worried look. "Stay there" Megumi said before going to get something. I was about to leave but Megumi came back. "What did I just say" Megumi said. I sat back down and he put a plate of food down in front of me.

"Eat" He said while sitting down across me. I pushed the plate away and crossed my arms. "Oh no" Yuji said eyes wide. "Seriously so that's how you wanna do this?" Megumi asked.

He pushed the plate back over to me. "You're not gonna leave this table until you eat every last drop of food on this plate... you know what even eat the plate" Megumi said.

My eyes widened. "Hey dude you should chill out... come on she's a kid" Fumihiko said. "No, come on eat we have all night" Megumi said. "I'm getting war flashbacks..." Nobara said eyes wide.

I just stared at Megumi and he stared back. After a minute I tried to get up and run but Megumi grabbed me and I tried to fight him but he made me sit down.

"Y/n I will tie you to this chair if I have to" Megumi said. "No!" I yelled as I felt tears fill my eyes. "Yeah! You're not leaving until you eat!" Megumi said.

I picked up the plate of food and glared at Megumi. "No Y/n" Yuji said eyes wide. "Don't!" Nobara said. Megumi's eyes widened when I threw the plate of food at him.

Megumi just shook his head at me then cleaned it up and got me a new plate of food. "Don't test me" Megumi said. I groaned and pulled on my hair.

"All you have to do is eat the food Y/n!" Megumi said. "NO!" I yelled while banging on the table. Megumi just silently glared at me. I got up and tried to run away again but Megumi grabbed me.

I kicked him in the crotch and he fell down in pain. I was about to get up but Megumi grabbed my leg. "Help me!" I yelled. Hana was about to go to me but Megumi put his arm out in front of me.

"No! Absolutely not!" Megumi said while picking me up and forcing me to sit back down on the chair. I started shaking the table and Megumi glared at me and held the table in place.

"STOP!" Megumi yelled. I just started crying and Megumi shook his head at me. "Come on Fushiguro look at her..." Yuji said. "Yeah she looks a little hungry" Megumi said.

I picked up the fork and went to throw it but Megumi grabbed it and put it back down. "Eat your food" He said. I just sat there silently for a while.

"I need to use the bathroom" I lied. "Alright you can go after you eat" Megumi said. "I'm gonna pee my pants" I said. "Great you'll have a drink to go with the meal" Megumi said.

I groaned and crossed my arms. "Nice try now eat the food" Megumi said. I looked away and huffed. Megumi got up and grabbed my fork and tried to shove food in my mouth.

I turned away and Megumi groaned. "Just eat the food!" Megumi yelled. "NO LET M-" Megumi cut me off by shoving food into my mouth.

My eyes widened and I felt myself about to throw up. "No!" Megumi said while putting his hand over my mouth. "Fushiguro" Angel said as her mouth appeared on Hana's cheek. "No she's gonna eat" Megumi said.

As soon as he moved his hand off my mouth I threw up. "You're still eating" Megumi said. Nobara cleaned up the mess and I just glared at Megumi.

I got up and ran away but this time I got to the room and slammed the door. "Y/n open the door!" Megumi yelled. I ran and hid in the corner of the room but eventually Megumi got the door open.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled while moving away. Megumi ignored me and grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the room. "Stop! Just leave me alone!" I yelled as he forced me to sit down at the table.

"No! I'm not gonna let you hide in that room and starve yourself! Imagine what Gojo would think! You might want to give up but I'm not letting you! I'm not gonna let you kill your self over this!" Megumi yelled.

I just looked down silently. After a while I felt myself falling asleep. "Wake up" Megumi said. I looked up at him tiredly. "Fushiguro please" Hana said. "Just let her go we can deal with this in the morning" Angel said.

"No if I let her go now that means I'm giving up on her" Megumi said. I sniffed as I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked down at the food then I picked up the fork and started eating.

Everyone looked surprised except for Megumi. After I finished eating I just looked down tiredly and Megumi got up and walked over to me then crouched down to my height.

"Listen Y/n you can't just give up when this get hard okay... because I won't let you. Just remember I'll always be here for you alright?" Megumi said. I nodded. Megumi hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Its okay now..." Megumi said. I sighed and held onto Megumi. "Tired..." I said. "Come on let's go..." Megumi said while picking me up.

MEGUMI'S POV

I took Y/n to her room and she immediately fell asleep. I felt kind of bad for what I did but I kind of had to and if it wasn't now it was going to be later.

I watched as Y/n slept peacefully and I pulled the covers over her. "That's kinda creepy Fushiguro..." I looked to see Yuji and Hana peeking into the room.

I looked to the side. "Shut up" I said. "You're just mad I'm right" Yuji said. "So she's okay then?" Hana asked. "Yeah she's fine" I said while looking back at Y/n.

"You know I can't believe you did that... I mean I would've stopped as soon as she started crying..."Yuji said. "I don't think I would've thought of that" Hana said.

"Well I had to..." I said. "Right I guess so... so are you going to sleep now?" Yuji asked. "No... I'm gonna stay up and make sure Y/n doesn't have a bad dream or something" I said.

"Awww" Hana said. "Haha! Look at how soft he's getting!" Yuji snickered with Hana. They started giggling and I narrowed my eyes at them. "go to bed!" I said before closing the door.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈