𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

MEGUMI'S POV

Today we were sent to a prison to deal with curses and since Gojo wasn't here for some reason I had to bring Y/n with me. "Hey Fushigiro!" Itadori yelled while waving to me.

"Wait why did you bring Y/n?" Nobara asked. "Oh yeah! Isn't this a bit too dangerous for her?" Itadori asked. "I'll just leave her with kyotaka but I had to take her regardless" I said.

"You're leaving who with me?"

We turned to see Ijichi Kyotaka the magic college assistant director. "Y/n" I said. Y/n looked up at me. "I see the dilemma... we'll deal with that later right now I'll address the situation" He said.

"At the inmates 2nd hospital lodge five patients were left there with the cursed womb. We predict that the cursed womb will turn into a high grade curse" Ijichi said.

"Hey I still don't really get this high grade stuff!" Itadori said. Ijichi began to explain the grades of curses and how strong they were. (I aint explainin allat 🤨)

"So where's Gojo sensei?" Itadori asked. "He's on a business trip. He can't just hang around in the school he's talented" kyotaka said.

"So he couldn't've be brought Y/n" I said while raising my eyebrow. "He said something about how he wanted to see how Y/n was like in an environment with curses. I guess he didn't know it was a special grade" Kyotaka said.

"But anyway.. please follow what your fear tells you, please. Don't forget that your mission is to confirm whether there are any survivors if there are any strive to rescue them to the bitter end"

"Excuse me! Excuse me!"

We turned to see a lady run up to us just before the caution tape blocking the way. "Is tadashi! My son okay!?" The woman yelled.

"Depending on the person there is a chance that the poison has spread. At the present time we cannot offer more information" kyotaka said.

Yuji turned to us. "Fushigiro Kugisaki we're going to save them!" Itadori said in a serious tone. "Of course" Nobara replied.

IJICHI'S POV

I turned to see Y/n quickly follow Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi. Megumi stopped Y/n. "Y/n go back to Ijichi it's too dangerous" Megumi said. Y/n looked up at Nobara and Yuji.

"Don't worry Y/n we'll be back soon! I swear!" Yuji said. Y/n walked back towards me then looked up at me. "What to do with you" I said while tapping my foot on the ground.

Y/n stared up at me with a stoic face. 'Wow Gojo was right she is very quiet' I thought. "Why don't we get you a snack. We can't go far from here though" I said.

I took Y/n to a McDonalds just behind the prison. I got her a happy meal and she sat down and immediately started eating. I looked down at my phone when I got a call from Gojo.

"So how are the kids doing?" Gojo asked. "Good. Y/n couldn't go with the rest because it's a special grade curse" I said. "Special grade huh! We'll see how they manage that one. Put me on speaker so I can talk to Y/n" Gojo said.

I put him on speaker. "Y/n I know you wanted to hang out with Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara today but I'll make it up to you. When I get back we'll all go get ice cream with you! I know you like it too since it'll be your first time okay?" Gojo said.

Y/n looked at me and nodded. "She likes the idea" I said. "Great! Y/n stay with Ijichi! Be safe guys!" Gojo said before hanging up.

'I can't believe I got a child dropped on me like this' I thought. I looked at Y/n to see her staring at the bathroom door. "Do you need to go?" I asked.