𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

YUJI'S POV

My eyes widened when me and Nobara saw how the side Y/n's head exploded and Y/n fell on her side. Nobara put her hand over her mouth and hesitantly reached out to Y/n.

"Why... why did she do this!" Nobara said in shock. "WHY THE HELL DID SHE PUSH ME OUT OF THE WAY!?" Nobara yelled.

"Y/n..." I said shaking her shoulder in shock. "N-no way... Y/n!" I said as I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "Y/N!" I yelled.

Y/N'S POV

I sat up to see I was in the dark room I was in last time. 'Is this the after life? No way...' I thought standing up. I looked around the room to see a girl yet again brushing her hair not facing me.

I stepped back a bit then she immediately turned around and gave me that would piercing look again. She stood up and completely turned around so I could see her.

The girl looked to be around Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara's age and she had long dark hair and long eyelashes. Her eyes were also glowing completely white now but besides the fact that she seemed scary she was really beautiful almost overwhelmingly pretty.

I felt shivers go down my spine as I could also feel she had an overwhelming amount of cursed energy it felt almost bottomless. But even through all that something about her was different almost familiar.

The girl squinted at me then her eyes seemed to go back to normal. "Y/n?" She said. My eyes widened. 'How does she know my name?' I thought.

She looked surprised. "Oh wow..." She said walking up to me and crouching down to my height. I was caught off guard when she grabbed my face and started moving my head around inspecting me.

She also touched my hair and ran her hand through it. She moved back a little then gave me a stoic look. 'Oh my gosh...' I thought in near panic.

"You're me" She said. 'No way that's me... she's... she can't be... but I mean it makes sense.... Is my presence really that overwhelming?' I thought.

"You died right?" She asked. I just stared at her. "You don't need to be afraid to speak Im you" She said. I broke out of my trance. "Yes... I'm dead" I said.

"This is the time... our time" she said as she walked around me. "Hey... you need to stop being a baby" The older me said in a serious tone.

I rose my eyebrow. "But... I'm 7" I said. "So? You're not like a normal 7 year old. You're stronger, faster, smarter! And prettier! Also... you're really not using your full potential" She said.

I frowned at her as she continued criticizing me. "What? Am I wrong?" She asked. I shook my head and looked down. She stopped in front of me then crossed her arms and tapped me foot on the floor.

I looked up at her to see her just looking at me. "Why do you continue to look down? Never hang your head low when everyone wants to see this" She said while gesturing to her face.

"I know exactly what you're thinking right now... because I was you. I'm not gonna lie to you things are not gonna get better... the trauma is gonna keep racking up and today is gonna be the worst day of your life but also the best" She said.

I rose my eyebrow. "Think about it! You can take other people's abilities it doesn't get better than that besides the crazy weird strength" She said.