𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

Y/N'S POV

Soon it was time for jujutsu and Kyoto schools competition or what ever it was they were doing. That meant Yuji had to go back to campus.

"You're not planning to just come back normally right?" Gojo asked. "What? I can't!?" Yuji asked. "Even if you're and exorcist it's not normal to find out your friend turned out to be alive 2 months later" Gojo said.

"You gotta do a surprise!" Gojo said. "A surprise?" Yuji said confused. "Just leave it to me! The 1st years would cry from astonishment and so would the 2nd years then folks from Kyoto would end up crying too! And in the end global warming will be solved!" Gojo said.

'Global warming?' I thought in confusion. "Sounds nice! What do I do!? What do I do sensei!" Yuji asked excitedly. "You don't have to do anything I'll tell you what to do!" Gojo said.

Gojo got a random box and told Yuji to get inside. "This thing?" Yuji asked. I went inside the box and looked up at them. "Can I take her?" Yuji asked.

"Well... she wouldn't be able to run away in the box!" Gojo said. "Alright!" Yuji yelled before getting in box with me. "Okay see you soon!" Gojo said before putting the top on the box.

It was really dark in the box and all I could hear was the rolling sound of us being pushed around. "Sorry guys you're gonna be there for a while!" We heard Gojo said.

"Ooga booga I'm the bogey man!" Sukuna said in the darkness. "Hey! Stop that!" Yuji yelled while turning the flash of his phone on.

I covered my ears. "Oh right sorry Y/n I forgot this was a confined space" Yuji whispered. At one point I think Gojo started running because I could hear the wheels of the box and felt we were moving fast.

"Sorry for the wait guys!" We heard Gojo yell. "We're here!" Yuji whisper yelled. We could hear people start talking.

"And for all folks in Tokyo!" Gojo yelled while spinning us around in the box. "IT'S ITADORI YUJI AND Y/N THEMSELVES!" Gojo yelled.

"Oh yeah! Oh papi!" Yuji yelled While jumping out of the box. I just slightly peeked to see a shocked Megumi and Nobara and Kyoto students entranced by souvenirs.

One of the Kyoto students a girl wearing a suit looked up at me then her face morphed into a huge smile and her eyes widened. "OH MY GOD A BABY!" She yelled while running up to me.

"Oh wow it's the cute little girl that beat you up!" Mai said while smiling. "She did not" Todou said defensively. The Girl continued to baby talk to me so I hid behind Yuji.

"Aw!" She frowned. Nobara and Megumi came up to us but Nobara looked particularly upset. "Hey!" She yelled while kicking the box.

'Uh yes? Got something to say to me?" Yuji asked confused and nervous. Nobara just glared at Yuji. "Um im sorry I kept it a secret" Yuji said nervously.

As punishment for Yuji they made him hold up a picture frame to his face like he was dead. "Um this is kinda harsh" Yuji said.

"Shut up and stay like that for a while" Nobara said. "Now now, he explained the situation already so just forgive him" Panda said.

"It spoke!" Yuji yelled looking at Panda in shock. "Shake sushi shake sushi" Inumaki said. "Come again?" Yuji said now looking at Inumaki in shock.

"Yuji! Give me back my slaughter demon" Maki said. "Gojo has it" Yuji quickly replied while looking away from her. "Tch, that blind fold bastard" Megumi said in annoyance.

"Let's go inside to talk about the battle!" Maki suggested. "We'll meet you guys there actually" Nobara said. "Don't take too long" Panda said before they all went inside.