𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42

During the night I couldn't fall asleep not of hotel's because I had gotten use to them and the hotel we were in was really nice and comfortable.

It was because I felt like I was being watched at every second. The feeling really reminded me of Sukuna. I hate to say it but sometimes when I'm with Yuji it feels overwhelming because of the fact I can feel Sukuna watching me.

I couldn't help but feel like I was in trouble or something... and that question Angel asked about me being a cursed vessel. It must be the reason why Angel is watching me now.

I'm not sure if Angel likes the fact that Hana cares for me too. I feel like Angels definitely up to something. I sat up in bed and looked at Hana who was asleep then got up out of the bed and left the room.

I looked down at my phone to see it was 3 am. I just sat against the wall of the hall and looked out at the hotel's lobby as the few people there were walking throughout the lobby.

'They look like ants from up here...' I thought. I looked at my phone then started listening to the voice recording Gojo sent me. Over and over and over and over again.

"Y/n?" I looked up to see Hana who had a worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded then put my phone down.

Hana didn't believe me and sat down next to me. "I can see you're in pain... is it because of your siblings or Gojo" Hana asked.

"Gojo" I said. "Y/n I did say I will help you... have faith. We will find your siblings then free him" Hana said. I nodded. "You should go back to sleep" Hana said.

I got up and Hana led me back to the room. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. Hana nodded and smiled at me. I climbed into the bed with her and soon I felt myself falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sat up and looked around and didn't see Hana anywhere. I got out of bed and looked around the room and paused when I realized the bathroom light was on.

'She must be in the bathroom' I thought. I was about to walk away but then I heard Hana talking to someone. I looked the the crack of the door and saw Hana was talking to angel but I couldn't hear what they were saying so I moved a little closer.

"I know it's her" I heard angel say. "How would you know for certain? I mean it's shocking but some how makes sense... but I mean even if...what are you going to do to Y/n?" Hana said.

Hana suddenly paused when Angel whispered something. Hana looked at me in the mirror and I immediately went back to the bed. I hid under the covers as I heard Hana's footsteps coming up to me.

"Y/n? Are you awake?" Hana asked. I peeked up at her. "You hungry?" She asked while smiling. I sat up and nodded. We got some food downstairs then left the hotel after eating.

I summoned divine dog and he immediately started rubbing against me. Hana looked at the dog in surprise. "Is this your dog?" She asked. "Mhm but it came from my brother's technique" I said while patting divine dogs head.

Hana smiled at divine dog. "Divine dog can you smell Megumi, Yuji, or Nobara anywhere?" I asked. Divine dog started sniffing the ground then we followed him as he started walking around.

We followed him to a building until he stopped and he sniffed the air and turned back to me then whimpered. "It's okay" I said while patting his head.

"He can't find them?" Hana asked. I shook my head and looked around. "But divine dog you smell that they were here right?" I asked. Divine dog barked at me.

"Well that's good at least! That means they might still be in the area" Hana said. I nodded. We started looking around the area but something felt off.