𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

I was sitting outside with Y/n and Nobara talking about what Yuji said before he died.

"Is this the first time one of your comrades have died?" Nobara asked. "It's my first time for a classmate" I replied. "Well you seem oddly fine" Nobara said. "And you?" I said.

"I only knew him for two weeks..." I said. "Well I'm not such a soft woman to cry over a death of someone like him" Nobara said. I could see she was still upset though.

I looked at Y/n who seemed fine. "Y/n you okay?" Nobara smiled at her. Y/n nodded while looking at something in the distance.

"What the hell you're more depressing than ever! Megumi! Is this a wake?" I looked up to see Maki Zenin. "Zenin" I said.

"Don't call me by my family name!" Maki said. "Maki! Maki! He really did die a first year boy!" Panda yelled. "Katsuobushi flakes!" Inumaki said.

"I'll seem like a cold heartless devil!!" Maki yelled. "Actually that's what you are you know!" Panda said. "Tuna mayo" Inumaki said.

"Who are these people?" Nobara asked. "They're the second years" I said. "You're still in mourning! Sorry forgive us guys but I want you to attend the Kyoto sister exchange!" Panda said

"It's a joint program with the other magic technical College in Kyoto". "but event is mainly for second in three years, right" I asked.

"there third year has wits are suspended from school, we don't have enough people, so you guys gotta go" Maki said. " so what do you do during the program super smash Bros?" Nobara asked.

"Tokyo school in Kyoto school. The match types proposed by each school principal will be given one day. Each event is carried out over two days." Panda said.

"every year the first day is a team matches and the second one is an individual match" panda said. "salmon." Inumaki said.

"An individual match and a team match? That means we're gonna fight with other shamans?!" Nobara said. " yeah it's a sorcery battle where anything that isn't killing goes!" Maki said.

"more importantly do we have that kind of time shamans have a labor shortage right, right now" Nobara said. "The melancholy of humans accumulates from the end of winter until spring and crashing in the summer materializing as curses it's a busy season." Maki said.

"Sometimes we're busy all year long but... I think it gets easier by a little you know! So are you gonna do it? Your comrade died after all!" Maki said.

"We will!" Me and Nobara said. "All right that's the spirit!" Panda said. Maki paused and looked behind me. "Who- Oh my gosh!" Maki said is awe.

'You have got to be kidding me' I thought. Y/n peeked out from behind me and looked up at the 2nd years. "Who's this?" Panda asked.

"Y/n the kid Gojo adopted" I said. "She's so cute!" Maki said. "Salmon!" Inumaki said. They all began baby talking to her and making funny faces.

Y/n looked up and me and Nobara for help. "Okay that's enough now" Nobara said while moving Y/n back. What! You're a buzz kill" Maki pouted.

"They are in mourning right now" Panda said. "Mustard leaf" Inumaki said while pointing at Y/n. "She always looks like that it might be worse today though" I said.

"Because of her p-a-s-t Inumaki! The o-g-a-w-a c-o-u-p-l-e!" Maki spelled out. "Are you kidding me?" I said while raising my eyebrow.

"She knows how to spell" I said. Y/n looked at them with a stoic look. "Oh...." Panda said. "I'm so sorry" Maki said. Inumaki just looked to the side in embarrassment.

"Here we'll make it up to you let's go get some food!" Panda said. Y/n looked up and pointed at my mouth. "Yeah food" I said.

We ordered in some pizza and ate it inside the cafeteria. The whole time they kept pestering Y/n like she was a pet. Y/n looked like she didn't have much energy left though.

"Hey! Y/n look at this!" Panda said before making a silly face. Y/n just blinked at him. They all started laughing at Panda. "Wait Y/n! Look at this!" Maki said while pushing Inumaki's ears forward and making a silly face.

Y/n yet again just blinked at them. 'She probably has no idea what's going on. The 2nd years began all laughing again and continued to try and play with Y/n.

"I wish we could just lie to Y/n and tell her that Yuji went on vacation or something..." Nobara said. "I do too but she already saw..." I said.

I went outside to think about what happened that day. 'What happened with Y/n when Sukuna tried to make her eat his finger... she suddenly got so... strong. How did that happen. And she talked that day too or did I imagine all that' my thoughts were interrupted when someone shook my shoulder.

I looked to see Y/n and she held out a plate of pizza to me. "I'm not hungry Y/n" I said. She just sat next to me and put the pizza down.

"You almost treat me like ma and pa" Y/n said. My eyes widened and I looked at her. "What?" I said. "They would get mad at me... like you" Y/n said.

I thought about what I did to Y/n that day. "I didn't mean to-" y/n cut me off. "Ma and pa gave me names... they told me my name isn't Y/n" Y/n said.

"What names did they give you?" I asked. "Bitch and rat pa called me slut and ma called me-" I cut Y/n off. "Don't say those words... they're bad and those aren't your name..." I said.

Y/n looked at me. "Why... why do you hate me?" She asked. I knew or thought Y/n didn't feel any emotion so why did I feel like she was upset with me.

'Crap... I've been treating her like shit this whole time without a care in the world and I don't even know why...she's not very far from where I was at her age... I should've been helping her ' I thought.

"Because I was upset.... I hated seeing another kid get treated even worse than I was... but I don't hate you..." I said.

Y/n seemed like she didn't believe me and looked down at her shoes. I guess I didn't see it before but Y/n was different but almost in a good way because she was actually perfect I guess that's also what I didn't like about her.

"I can't hate you because Gojo adopted you... so now im your brother" I said. Y/n looked at me. "Brother?" Y/n said in confusion. "Someone who's gonna care for you no matter what happens because they love you" I said.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈