𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 60

YUJI'S POV

I felt myself being shaken awake and I grumbled and turned in but. "Just a few more minutes" I said. I felt the covers getting moved off me. "Come on it's one of the only days I get to sleep in a bit" I said while pulling the covers back onto me.

"Oh sorry Yuji"

I opened my eyes at the sound of the familiar voice and I looked to see Y/n. "Oh wait Y/n" I said while sitting up. Y/n stopped and looked at me in slight confusion.

"Give me a few minutes I'll change" I said. "But I thought you said it was your only day to sleep in" Y/n said. "No it's okay" I said while smiling at her. "Okay I'll wait for you in the hallway" Y/n said before leaving the room.

I got ready and went out into the hall to see Y/n talking with Kugisaki. "Itadori come on we're going to the lunch room to get Y/n food" Kugisaki said. "Oh okay" I said.

We went to the lunchroom and got Y/n some food. "Hey did you not eat before coming here?" I asked. "I didn't have any time because Gojo would've been late for his meeting" Y/n said before continuing to eat.

"Seriously... he needs to learn what an alarm is" Kugisaki said while shaking her head. "It's okay as long as I get to eat" Y/n said. "Oh hey guys" We looked to see Okkotsu.

"Okk-" Kugisaki stopped when Y/n jumped up out of her seat. "YUTA!" Y/n yelled while hugging him. "Hey Y/n" Okkotsu said while ruffling her hair. "I missed you!" Y/n said.

"It's only been 2 days!" He laughed. "That's a long time! Come on training!" Y/n said while pulling him towards the entrance of the lunchroom. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Maybe she does have a crush on him. They're a little too close aren't they..." I muttered while crossing my arms. "Aw! Jealous Itadori!" Kugisaki mocked me.

I side eyed her. "What? It's true! Ever since well Megumi... you've been acting way overprotective of Y/n" Kugisaki said. "What!? that's not true!" I said. "Isn't today one of the only days you don't have training?" Kugisaki asked.

"Yeah so?" I said. "I know you woke up because of Y/n! You were so intent on sleeping in last night" She said. "What's wrong with spending time with my sister" I said.

"Nothing! It's just that jealousy is not a good look on you" Kugisaki said. Even after training Y/n just wouldn't leave Yuta's side so we ended up going to the 2nd years dorms. "This is getting weird" I said.

"Bonito flakes" Inumaki said. "Yeah can you blame her she finally found someone she really relates to" Panda said. "So? They have the same technique or what ever who cares?" I said.

"They were also born on the same day they're literally twins! If I found someone like that I would be happy too" Maki said. Everyone stopped and looked at her. "You know what I mean!" She said while narrowing her eyes at us.

"That's what I'm saying Itadori just be happy that Y/n is happy" Kugisaki said.

GOJO'S POV

"Hey do you guys know where Y/n is? I wanted to give this to her because of this morning" I asked while holding up a happy meal. "I don't think I've seen her today" Shoko said.

"This is why you set an alarm" Ijichi said. "I did! I just pressed snooze!" I said. "How many times?" Shoko asked. "Uh.....that doesn't matter!" I said. "Exactly" Ijichi said.

"Gojo!" I looked to see Y/n and Yuta. "Y/n slow down!" Yuta said as Y/n ran up to me. I smiled at her as she hugged me. Y/n stopped then sniffed the air.

"Mc Donald's?" Y/n said while smiling mischievously. "Here you go!" I said while holding out the happy meal. Y/n was about to grab it but then paused and sniffed the air again then looked at Shoko who just silently smoked her cigarette.