𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 71

YUJI'S POV

It had been more than several hours that it seemed everyone put everything on pause so we could all look for Y/n. It seemed like there was no luck though.

We had practically inspected every corner of Jujutsu not knowing where Y/n could've gone. The only thing left of her was her phone. "I think we should take a break now guys" Higuruma said.

"We haven't finished looking for the second time" I said. "Yes but it's been hours we should at least take a break then keep looking..." Higuruma said.

"Alright... I guess we could take a break" Kugisaku said while nodding. Everyone met back up in the meeting room after a few minutes to see if anyone had found anything else.

"We didn't find anything else" Panda said while looking down. "It doesn't make any sense how could have Y/n just disappeared like this?... I was with her just last night" Gojo said while pacing around the room.

"You don't think she just left campus?" Kashimo asked. "No... she's not like that... she wouldn't have even left without someone else at that" Maki said.

"Was anyone awake last night?" Kusakabe asked. "I was" Yuta said. "Yeah me too" Hana said. "Did you guys see anything weird?" Ui Ui asked. "No" Yuta said. Hana shook her head.

"The only explanation is that Y/n left campus because the barrier is still up... I would've noticed if it was broken" Mei Mei said. "Bonito Flakes" Inumaki said.

"Yeah none of this makes sense how could Y/n just leave like that?" Hoshi said. "Yeah... she's a little rebellious sometimes but her leaving campus in the middle of the night for no application reason sounds weird" Momo said.

As everyone continued discussing I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and I looked to see Shoko waving me over to the door. "Kugisaki" I whispered.

She looked at me then noticed Shoko and we went over to her. "Follow me" She said. We followed her to another room and she seemed to have a serious look.

"I... I wanted you guys to look before Gojo but when I was looking at the entrance of Jujutsu I found a package was dropped off randomly in the bushes" Shoko said.

Kugisaki rose her eyebrow. "What do you think is inside?" She asked. "I'm not sure but hopefully it's some that tells us where Y/n is" Shoko said while opening the box.

We looked inside to see it was full of new paper and we took some out and stopped when we saw a USB drive. "Here" Kugisaki said while getting one of the computers in the room and plugging it in.

We waited for the file to download then we clicked on it to see it was a video. "Should we be watching this alone?" Kugisaki asked. "We're already here so I want to know what this is" I said.

We pressed play and watched intently. My eyes widened when I looked to see Kenjaku. "I don't like to waste time so I'll get straight to the point! We have Y/n!" Kenjaku said while smiling.

"As in we I mean Me and Sukuna! You might have a million questions about how we got to her and everything but I'll just let you wonder! You all eventually knew this would happen. No matter how hard you tried you wouldn't've been able to fully protect Y/n!" He said.

"And if you want to know how Y/n's doing I'll start off but thanking you all because she's crazy strong now! Which is why I had to take matters into my own hands" He said.

"What the hell does that mean..." Kugisaki said while furrowing her eyebrows. I felt my heart drop when he held up her pajamas that had blood all over them.

"I did the one thing I could and that was make sure Y/n listens to me with no problems. I won't go too much into detail but let's just say that what I've done makes the Ogawas look like saints But anyways if you don't believe me just look deeper in the box" He said.