𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

GOJO'S POV

Before I took Y/n home that day I decided to ask Megumi about anything that happened with Y/n when I was gone.

"Anything weird that happened with her?" He asked. "Yeah didn't you say she was odd. Megumi I think you were right" I said.

Megumi thought for a long minute. "Y/n.... Right before Yuji died... Sukuna tried to feed Y/n his finger and she hit him and he practically flew away from her" Megumi said.

"The same thing happened when she fought Todou... and she also made a curse listen to her somehow... and she also said she was able to make a boy do the same thing"

My eyes widened a bit. "What? How did she get a curse to listen to her and she did the same to a boy?" I asked. "I mean I don't know... maybe she has telepathy or some shit" Megumi said.

"Oh and what do you mean Sukuna tried to feed Y/n his finger?" I asked. "He said something about how she'll be better than Itadori" Megumi said.

"Are you sure this all happened?" I asked. "I wouldn't be telling you if I didn't..." Megumi said. "Where is she now?" I asked.

"Gojo... before you do anything to Y/n... when I told her I was gonna tell you about her being able to control curses she seemed scared for some reason. She even ran away" Megumi said.

"Megumi I got this covered she'll be fine I won't do anything to her. Anything else you wanna tell me?" I asked. Megumi shook his head. "No that's it" He said.

"Gojo sensei!"

I looked to see Y/n and Nobara. "Nobara! How's training?" I asked. "Well I'm not gonna lie... it sucks" She said. "Thought the 2nd years would make it hard for you!" I said.

"You ready?" I asked Y/n she nodded and hugged Nobara then ran over to Megumi. "Bye Y/n see you soon" he said. Y/n hugged Megumi and Megumi hugged her back but I could tell he felt guilty likely because he practically just snitched on Y/n.

"See you guys!" I said as we left. When we got home Y/n seemed tired so I put her to bed. 'I really need to call Yuji now' I thought.

I called Yuji and he answered. "Hello?" He answered in a sad tone. "Hey Yuji are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I um just finished my mission with Nanami" Yuji said.

"I guess he'll fill me in on it then" I said. "Mhm... what is it you need?" Yuji asked. "I just wanted to know if Sukuna said anything odd about Y/n" I said.

"Well besides when you weren't there I remember sukuna calling Y/n an offering he also kinda took control of my arm and tried to grab her" Yuji said.

"When was this?" I asked. "Remember when I lost her?" Yuji asked. "Oh yeah" I said. "And sometimes Sukuna says really weird stuff when I'm about to see Y/n" Yuji said.

"Like what?" I asked. "He says that he can feel her presence or something like that or sometimes he says I knew she was coming, he also said that he's watching her which is kinda weird honestly" Yuji said.

"Watching her?" I said. "Yeah I don't know... I think he's just trying to scare you I wouldn't take him too seriously..." Yuji said.

"I would take what I say very seriously" I heard Sukuna say. "Stop!... sorry Gojo I'm not feeling too well after this mission can I call you back later?" Yuji asked.

"Yeah sure thanks for telling me" I said. "No problem!" Yuji said before hanging up. I peeked into Y/n's room to see her sleeping with the stuffed bear Yuji gave her.

'What is Sukuna up to...' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

I looked around to see I was in the room Ma and Pa kept me in. Yet I was in my pajamas Gojo gave me and I wasn't all dirty.