𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 67

I opened my eyes and looked to see I was in Yuji's dorm. I looked to see he was still soundly sleeping and I went on my phone and looked at the time to see it was 12 am.

'It's finally December now...' I thought. I got up and went out of the room and went to Gojo's office to see if he went home. I peeked into the room to see Gojo was sleeping at the desk.

'Again?' I thought. I went up to him and looked at him as he slept. I poked his face and he slowly opened his eyes then quickly sat up when he saw me. "Y/n why are you awake?" He asked.

"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked. "I'll go to sleep okay... you need to sleep too" Gojo said while getting up and stretching a bit. I nodded. "Okay Good night" I said before leaving the room.

I went back to Yuji's dorm and peeked inside and sighed in relief when I saw he was still asleep. I was about to go back into bed but stopped when I saw a book on the bedside table.

'The book of souls?' I thought while raising my eyebrow. I went to grab it and my eyes widened when someone grabbed my wrist stopping me. I looked to see Yuji was awake.

"Y/n you need to go to sleep" Yuji said. I looked at him for a long moment before getting back into bed. I looked to see Yuji put the book in his drawer then lock it.

'Seriously...' I thought. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. "Y/n I know you're awake" Yuji said. I sat up and looked down. "Why do you keep hiding things from me" I asked.

Yuji's eyes widened. "What?" He said. "You lied to me about Megumi" I said. "I-" I cut Yuji off. "How do I know that you haven't lied to me before" I asked.

"I'm sorry Y/n" Yuji said. "Just don't do it again" I said before laying down.

YUJI'S POV

The next morning I woke up early but I didn't want to wake Y/n up because I wanted her to sleep in. Then I went to the cafeteria to have breakfast with Nobara and the 2nd years.

"Has anyone noticed that Y/n's been acting different" Kugisaki said. "Really?" Panda said. "Salmon" Inumaki said. "What do you think Okkotsu you're usually with her" Nobara said.

"I'm not sure... but she's started to get a little unpredictable and she's training way more now" Okkotsu said. "Maki... is something bothering you?" Panda asked.

"The other night when Y/n was staying with me she kept talking in her sleep but when I woke her up and asked if she was having a dream she looked confused" Maki said.

"Maybe she's just a sleep talker" Okkotsu said. "Nothing weird with you then... What about you Itadori?" Panda asked. "No nothing weird" I said. "Not like you would notice" Kugisaki said.

I rose my eyebrow. "Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked. "You actually have to pay really close attention to see there's something wrong with Y/n so anyone who hasn't seen anything and is with her often you're probably not looking well enough" Kugisaki said.

I rose my eyebrow. "Well she did catch me lying last night" I said. "Yeah cause she's not stupid Itadori" Maki said. "Well I don't think she's stupid" I said.

"Mustard leaf" Inumaki said. "Yeah it's just that Y/n trusts you..." Panda said. "What if she doesn't anymore. She sounded really upset last night" I said. "Well of course I would be upset too. Itadori didn't you understand how much she actually trusts you?" Kugisaki asked.

"She trusts all of us" I said. "No she doesn't Y/n lies to me all the time! She tells you everything" Maki said. "Yeah but the funny part is it's so obvious when she's lying" Okkotsu said.

"Yeah Y/n actually sucks at lying or at least hiding stuff" Panda said. "Salmon" Inumaki said. "But you guys are lucky because Y/n will tell you stuff before she'll tell us" Maki said.