𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

GOJO'S POV

Even though I'm a busy man I also have a kid to take care of so I decided I would quickly drop by Jujutsu tech to get Y/n.

I walked to the dorms to see Maki and Inumaki. "Hey am I interrupting something?" I asked while knocking at the door. "Gojo Sensei!" Maki said while standing up with Inumaki.

"Kelp!" Inumaki said. "Oh I'm just here for a certain someone do you know where she is?" I asked. Y/n popped out from behind Inumaki then ran up to me.

"Hey I missed you! I hope you had fun without me" I smiled while picking Y/n up. I looked around. "Where's Megumi did he leave Y/n again?" I asked.

"No he's in the hospital right now! He got into a little run it with Todou and Mai with Nobara" Maki said. "Oh wow" I said.

"But uh apparently Y/n protected Megumi somehow" Maki said. "Salmon!" Inumaki said. Y/n didn't look at me. "Woah from Todou? You sure?" I asked.

"Todou said it himself. He seemed upset about it too" Maki said. "Anything else?" I asked. "Well you'd have to ask Megumi he was with Y/n the most of course" Maki said.

"Hm... I see. We'll I'll be on my way tell Megumi I said hi!" I said before leaving with Y/n. She didn't look at me until we got to the car.

"So I assume you and Megumi had a little fun huh?" I said. Y/n nodded. "Well we're not going home I've gotta go somewhere" I said.

'I'm sure Y/n misses Itadori so I'll take her to meet him... let's hope she doesn't freak out or anything' I thought.

When we arrived at the school I was keeping Yuji at Y/n's senses seemed to heighten. I could feel Y/n filled with cursed energy all of a sudden.

'Woah why have I never felt this before' I thought in surprise. Y/n started looking around rapidly and I could almost hear her heart about to jump out of her chest when we got to the door of the room Yuji was in.

ITADORI'S POV

I sat on the couch and scrolled on my phone laughing at funny TikTok's while waiting for Gojo to get back. I sat up when I heard the door opening.

"Hey! Go-" I stopped when I saw Y/n with Gojo. "Y/N!" I yelled before running up and hugging her. Y/n hugged me back and nuzzled her face into my uniform.

"Wait a minute! I thought I was supposed to be dead" I said. "You technically are! I guess Y/n somehow knew you were alive I think she was looking for you from the moment we got here" Gojo said.

Y/n pointed at my cheek. "Sukuna? I'm still mad at him so-" I was cut off by him when a mouth appeared on my face.

"I was waiting for you! I'll get you soon Y/n" Sukuna said. I slapped my handover his mouth. "Are you kidding me!" I said when his mouth appeared on my hand.

"Don't forget what I said Gojo! No matter how hard you try you will never be able to protect Y/n from me" Sukuna said. Y/n slapped her hand over Sukuna's mouth.

"Sorry Y/n I don't know what he's even talking about! He's been rambling about stuff like this for a while" I said. "He's delusional don't worry Y/n he won't get to you" Gojo said while patting her head.

"Well Yuji Y/n it's time for you to meet someone" Gojo said. Gojo took us down stairs and we looked to see a man in a suit with blond hair and circular glasses.

"This is Nanami! A sorcerer who graduated from being a salary man!" Gojo said while putting his arm around him. "Please stop saying it like that" Nanami said.

"It's nice to meet you Itadori" Nanami said. I bowed. "It's nice to meet you!" I said. "What I learned from being at the college of magic is that shamans are shit" Nanami said.