𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

Today I sent Megumi out to get a cursed object. A finger... kinda weird but he's gotta work. Since he was out I decided to take Y/n out too.

I took Y/n to the park there were other kids there and parents so I was sure she would be okay and even if there were problems I was prepared to leave early and go somewhere else.

As I let Y/n go off into the park a parent came up to me, a lady. "So... which one's yours!" The woman asked while smiling.

"Oh that one right there" I said while pointing at Y/n who was probably already getting harassed by other kids her age. "Oh my goodness!" The woman said while smiling.

"We've been trying to figure out who's parent she was so me and another parent have been asking around! She's absolutely adorable" the lady replied.

"Oh yeah I just adopted her... she's a bit shy" I said. "Really! Well boys are going to lining up at your dorm once she gets older! Or well maybe a bit sooner" the lady said looking in another direction.

I looked at what the lady was looking at at and saw a bunch of kids crowding Y/n. 'Oh no' I thought. I watched as Y/n ran over to me and pointed at my mouth.

"Oh well it looks like she's hungry so we'll be leaving now" I said while taking Y/n. "Oh well come back again!" The lady said.

I ended up taking Y/n to McDonald's and got her a happy meal. Y/n took the toy out and I was surprised when I saw her try and eat it then looked at it in confusion.

"Oh that's not food!" I said while taking it away from her mouth. Y/n stared at it for a long minute then went back to actually eating.

After I took Y/n to the store and showed her all the things there and tried to help her memorize them. I'm not sure if she did though because she wasn't talking of course but it looked like she was listening.

After it was about 6 pm so I took her to a restaurant so she could try more food's because everything I give her she eats so I wanted to see if she didn't like certain things.

After we ordered I got a phone call. "So Gojo you're telling me someone's keeping a special grade cursed object in a place like this? An outdoor thermometer box!?" Megumi said.

"Haha! Recovering it should be no problem then!" I replied. "Wait the box is empty!" Megumi said. "Like there nothing in there? Welp no going home until it's recovered" I asked.

"I'm gonna punch you" Megumi said. "Yeah yeah! I ordered something for you at your favorite restaurant so get busy" I said.

It was almost a whole day and Megumi still wasn't back but it was fine because That meant less complaining from megumi and more time with Y/n.

I later in the day I took her to a painting store. 'What if I hit the jackpot and she's a child prodigy' I thought. But when Y/n got her painting supplies she had no idea what to do or so I thought.

Y/n picked up the paint brush and put paint on his then started drawing a flower. "Look everybody! My child is a Picasso reincarnated!" I yelled holding the painting up.

People just started clapping and I turned back to Y/n. "This is going on the wall Y/n you know that's an honor right!" I said. While holding it up. Y/n just stared at me or well behind me.

I looked to see a worker. "Oh sorry I just wanted to say that your daughter is so adorable" the worker said. "Oh thank you, she's shy so..." I said while looking at her.

Y/n just blinked at the worker. 'That's progress😀' I thought. I stopped when I got a call from a random number. "Hello?" I said. "Gojo as you know there's a special
Grade curse missing we need you to look for it" the stranger said.

"What? It's special grade....... But I got the kid here with me" I said. "This is a request from the higher ups, just bring Y/n with you I'm sure you won't have a problem with keeping her alive and well" The stranger said before hanging up.

"Hey!🫤" I said. "Well Y/n we've gotta go! You're about to see a jujutsu sorcerer in action" I said. Y/n just blinked at me with a stoic face.

After a while I went to a bakery with Y/n. "I'm sure the higher ups won't mind me feeding you right?" I said. Y/n blinked and looked through the glass and I saw her eyes land on a cinnamon roll.

"Looks like I'll be getting a few of those" I said. After we ordered it I got a call from megumi again. "Gojo you have to get over here I found the special grade curse but it's going crazy" Megumi yelled.

"Are you holding it back? Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah but-" I cut him off. "So you're not close to dying and you're holding it back?" I said. "Yeah I am bu-" I hung up the phone.

"Is he crazy? there are people starving and waiting for cinnamon rolls to heat up" I muttered while shaking my head. Yum just stared at the workers making the food.

MEGUMI'S POV

"DID HE JUST HANG UP ON ME" I yelled. I put my phone away and looked back at itadori. "You're cursed so I'm gonna exorcise you!" I said.

"Hold up its not a problem! We're pretty beat up so shouldn't get to a hospital!?" He asked while putting his hands up. I stared at him in confusion.

'Is this the curse talking?' I thought. "So, what's the situation" I turned around to see Y/n and Gojo. "Gojo!? What are you doing here!? AND WHY DID YOU BRING HER!?" I yelled.

"The higher ups sent me! And they told me to just bring Y/n" Gojo said. "Anyways where's the curse" Gojo asked. "Um.... Sorry... I ate it" Itadori said.

"For real?" Gojo asked. "For real" I sighed. Gojo went up to itadori and got in his face. "No kidding! There completely combined" Gojo said.

"Can you switch to Sukuna?" Gojo asked. "Sukuna?" Itadori asked. "The cursed object you ate" Gojo said. "Oh yeah probably" Itadori said.

"Release him and take control after ten seconds!" Gojo said. "Are you sure about this?" Itadori asked. "Don't worry I'm the strongest jujutsu sorcerer" Gojo said.

"Hold on to these" Gojo said while giving me and bag and Y/n. Y/n just stared at the bag in my hand. I looked inside and saw cinnamon rolls. 'HE WENT TO BUY FOOD!?' I thought eyes wide.

"Those aren't souvenirs they're for me and Y/n on the bullet train home!" Gojo said. Sukuna went to attack him but Gojo dodged him.

"I've got an audience so I hope you don't mind me showing off. As they were fighting Y/n just sat down and waited patiently like this was normal.

Yuji got back in contact and the marking on him disappeared. "Was everything okay?" Yuji asked. "You really can control it!" Gojo said.

"Yeah but he's kind of annoying... I can hear his voice" Yuji said banging his head. Yuji turned and looked at Y/n. "Aw wait a minute! A kid H-" Gojo cut him off when he poked his forehead and Yuji suddenly passed out.

"What did you do to him?" I asked. "Knocked him out! So uh what do we do with him" Gojo asked holding Yuji up.

"He might be a potential vessel but I don't want him to die... the higher ups might execute him" I said. "Is that a personal opinion" Gojo asked. "Yeah, please do something about this" I said.

"Alright" Gojo said. "What do you think we should do with him" Gojo asked Y/n. "She's not even gonna respond" I muttered. Y/n just pointed at itadori's a mouth.

"We should eat him?" I said. "No! The bag silly it's for her! Give it up you glutton!" Gojo said. I rolled my eyes and gave Y/n a cinnamon roll.

"She's gonna get fat because of you" I said. "She's far from even being the average weight she'll be fine! plus she's got a fast metabolism!" Gojo said.

"So can I have a cinnamon roll?" I asked. "I said Y/n has a fast metabolism! Not you your one sandwich from fat!" Gojo said. "Im gonna hurt you" I said.

"I wanna see you try" Gojo said. I side eyed Y/n. 'This is all your fault' I thought. Y/n just looked up at me... she could probably tell what I was thinking at that moment.

_____________♥

ELLO! Thank you for reading this chapter guys! I hope you all have a good night and are happy and hydrated! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈