𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 62

The next day I had to go back to Jujutsu for training since everyone was back at the school. Luckily Gojo said he would let me stay overnight at Jujutsu and suff again too.

When I left the room I looked to see divine dog sitting in front of my door. I smiled. "Hey what are you doing? Are you hungry?" I asked. He just continued to look straight forward like how he did when Megumi would call his name.

I looked at the door to Megumi's room then looked down and sighed. Divine dog nuzzled up to me and started barking. I looked at him and smiled. "It's okay... thanks Divine dog I love you" I said.

He jumped onto me and started licking me. I laughed and hugged him. "Y/n you almost ready?" Gojo asked. "Yeah!" I said. I went downstairs and gave Divine dog some food then got myself some food.

Soon we went to Jujutsu and met with Hana so I could go to training. "Oh Hey Y/n! Hey Gojo..." Hana said nervously. Gojo gave her a smile but to me it seemed kind of fake.

"I so off to training right?" He asked. "Yeah!" Hana said. "And you won't be leaving campus right?" Gojo asked in a serious tone. "No of course not!" Hana said eyes wide. I rose my eyebrow at Gojo.

'What did he do to them yesterday?' I thought. "Okay good! Have fun at training Y/n! Don't kill anyone!" Gojo said while patting my head. When Gojo left Hana sighed in relief.

"What did Gojo do to you guys yesterday?" I asked. "Don't worry about it" Hana said. 'Gojo's scary and kinda sketchy so who knows what he did' I thought.

"Oh Y/n I forgot to tell you there's someone else who's going to be training with us today!" Hana said. "Do you know who it is" I asked. "No all Yuma told me was that it's a boy and he was in Tokyo colony no. 2 in the culling game and he agreed to help us" She said.

"Oh okay" I said. I thought for a moment wondering who it could be. 'I honestly don't remember anyone who was in Tokyo colony no. 2 except that man Hamaguchi, Panda, and Hakari' I thought.

We went to a room inside for training instead and when we got there Hana knocked on the door. Yuta opened the door and peeked out. "Oh hi guys!" Yuta said.

"Well I'm ready to meet this this kid and Angel!" I heard someone say. I went inside the room and my eyes widened when I saw who it was. "Guys this is Hajime Kashimo he was also in Tokyo colony no. 2" Yuta said.

'It's the guy from the book store!' I thought eyes wide. Hajime looked at me and his eyes widened. "YOU!" He yelled. "Oh have you guys already met?" Yuta asked.

"Oh we met alright! Apparently looks can be deceiving because this little brat everyone's been saying is an angel punched me in the stomach yesterday!" Hajime said.

I hid behind Hana when He got up. "Wait is he the guy from the book store!?" Hana asked. "Don't hide now! Get over here!" He said while reaching out to grab me.

Hana grabbed his arm stopping him and a mouth appeared on her cheek. "If you ever touch Y/n I will make you regret it" Angel said. "What the... what the hell!" Hajime said while pulling away from Hana.

"Can we all calm down please! What is even going on right now!" Yuta said. "Come on let's just sit down okay" Hana said. We sat down on the floor and Hajime looked at Hana suspiciously.

"Yesterday Yuji, Nobara, and I snuck Y/n out of the house and went to the mall. We went to a book store and apparently Hajime tried to take a book from Y/n" Hana said.

"And she attacked me" Hajime said. "It was self defense! You cornered me!" I said. "Okay listen! Why don't we just try and make up right Y/n! Kashimo!" Yuta said.