𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 48

NOVEMBER 14 ,2018 (THE NIGHT OF THE DEAD)

It seemed like all the new players in the culling game were American soldiers. So we went out to try and get information.

"I suspect Kenjaku's goal is the slaughter is non sorcerers by cursed spirits" Angel said. "But why!?" Hana asked. "It's a fail safe in case the culling game players don't produce enough cursed energy" Angel said.

"But why would a thousand normal people come flooding into a building!?" Yuji asked. "It's probably my fault. My fans are rabid" Fumihiko said. "This is no time for jokes!" Nobara said.

"Sorry!" Fumihiko said. When we got down the stairs a flash bomb was thrown at us but Yuji kicked it away making it explode in mid air. We looked to see a bunch of soldiers with guns.

"What th-" Fumihiko said. "I guess we'll have to ask them why they're here directly" Megumi said. We ended up typing up one of the soldiers to get info out of him.

"I don't have all the details because I'm just a grunt but they want to study your cursed energy as an alternative energy source" The soldier said. "That guys Japanese!" Nobara said.

"He's their guide! The traitor!" Hana said. "You sold out your own country!" Fumihiko yelled at the man. "They must want to become self energy sufficient..." Megumi said.

"Then why didn't Japan do that?" I asked. "Jujutsu HQ controls the country and it's too proud to take the lead in spreading cursed energy. Nonetheless everything is about self responsibility in this country so it'd never take hold" The man said.

"With a new energy source as bait Kenjaku lured non sorcerer's soldiers into the colonies and offered the, to cursed spirits. Their deaths will fill each colony with cursed energy and complete the ritual in merging Tengen with the populace" Hana said.

"That would take a crazy amount of people... Kenjaku is a double dealer so he must have contacted a lot of countries" Nobara said. "We should help them" Yuji said.

"The military? but they want to abduct us for expirementation" Fumihiko said. "But if we don't everyone will end up as one giant meatball with Tengen" Megumi said.

"Yeah I still don't get that" Fumihiko said. "Don't bother. In Tokyo colonies 50 sorcerers fought well and fell so Tokyo no. 1 is already full of cursed energy" Angel said.

"Which means?" Yuji asked. "There's no point. Even if we save the soldiers the result will be the same" Angel said. "Yeah? So what?" Yuji asked.

"Hana and I live in Synbiosis if she's in danger I am also in danger and same with Y/n I don't need her getting into any meaningless fights. We weren't together to being with. Let us go our own way" Angel said.

"Don't be bossy and Y/n wasn't with you first either she was with us. I don't trust you" Yuji said. "Are you talking to Angel or me?.... Wait either way it's unpleasant" Hana said while narrowing her eyes at Yuji.

We left the building and I tugged on Yuji's sleeve to make him look at me. "Why were you so mean to Hana?" I asked. "Yeah Yuji I would've expected you to be nicer to Kusuru" Megumi said.

"Well ever since she joined... I just don't want her to take Y/n away from us..." Yuji said. "Don't be an idiot!" Nobara said while smacking the back of Yuji's head.

"Ow!" Yuji said. "No one's gonna take Y/n away! If she loves Y/n then she would want Y/n to be happy right? So why would she take her away from her family!" Nobara said.

"You're right... I should apologize..." Yuji said. "You better" I said. We looked to see Hana land in front of us. "You have something to say to me?" Hana asked.