𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

MEGUMI'S POV

By the time is was noon some how everyone knew Y/n was my biological sister. "Who would have seen that coming" Nobara said. "Wow Megumi! And you didn't even like Y/n when you first met her!" Yuji said.

"Shut up" I muttered. I couldn't believe I was related to Y/n and I couldn't help but think that Y/n didn't like that because last night before she left with Gojo she couldn't even look at me.

"You must still be in shock" I looked up to see Maki, Inumaki, and Panda. "Don't worry you're not the only one. Mai took the news surprisingly well and me! Well Im just happy to have a girl in the family who doesn't hate my guts" Maki said.

"No way you guys are related though" Nobara said. I rose my eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well Y/n is just so pretty and well you... uh.." Yuji said.

I looked around the table to see if anyone else agreed and they all just shrugged. "Fish flakes" Inumaki said. "Huh!?" I yelled.

"I think Y/n looks more like Mai or Maki" Panda said. "Yeah!" They all agreed. I rose my eyebrow. "Well actually... Y/n does look pretty similar to Megumi it's just the attitude that blinds us from seeing it" Maki said.

"Just stop talking" I said. "Tuna tuna" Inumaki said looking at something. We looked to see Y/n and Mai. "I just wanted to visit my niece then I thought! Why not a family reunion!" Mai said.

Maki rolled her eyes and looked to the side. Y/n just looked down at her shoes.

Y/N'S POV

Mai and I went and sat down and I avoided eye contact with everyone at the table. "Y/n you okay?" Yuji asked. I looked up at him and nodded.

I pointed at His mouth and he smiled. "Here you can have some of my food I was saving it but it's fine" Yuji said handing me some brownies.

I took it and started eating it and everyone just stared at me but I still didn't look at anyone. 'When are they gonna look away...' I thought nervously.

I got up and so did everyone else. "Where are you going?" Nobara asked. "Bathroom" I lied. I took my brownies and left the room. "She's taking her brownies to the bathroom?" I heard Yuji say.

I went and sat outside to eat because it felt uncomfortable inside there. I paused when I felt a presence behind me. "It's just me" I heard Megumi say as he sat down next to me.

I just continued eating. "Y/n... is something wrong?" Megumi asked. I paused and just glanced at him. "Okay that was a dumb question... it's just that this is really awkward" Megumi said.

"And... I don't want it to be" Megumi said. "I'm scared" I said. "What?" Megumi said. "That things are gonna keep getting worse..." I said.

Megumi sighed. "Y/n look at me" Megumi said. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "No matter what happens just remember that I'm here and I always will be okay" Megumi said.

I just hugged him and he hugged me back. I looked at him and smiled and his eyes widened then I realized I was smiling and hid my face in my hands.

"W-no! It's okay" Megumi said. I looked back at him and he flicked my forehead. "You should show everyone else your smile" Megumi said.

I just shrugged and stood up. "Hey do you guys know where Gojo is?" We looked to see Nanami. "Nanamin!" I said. Nanami rose his eyebrow.

"No it's-" Nanami stopped when Megumi shook his head at him. "Well do you know where he is? He called me here then just didn't tell me where he was" Nanami said.

"That blind folded bastard... he's doing it on purpose" Megumi said. "Huh?" Nanami said. "He does this to me all the time" Megumi said.

"Give me your phone" He said holding his hand out to me. I rose my eyebrow and gave him my phone and I looked to see him texting Gojo.