𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 74

I opened my eyes when I felt the sun hit my face. "Y/n...." I heard someone say while shaking my shoulder. I looked to see a few of the maids around me. I had been in the garden nearly all day and it looked like I fell asleep.

I just stared straight forward with a dead look. The maid led me out of bed and took me to the bathroom then gave me a bath. All the maids seemed to be really obedient especially when it came to Kenjaku and Sukuna.

They were all also very careful with me and never really forced me to do anything, they were probably scared that Sukuna or Kenjaku would get upset with them or kill them.

I sat still as the maids brushed my hair and started to help me get dressed and when I was done they took me to the dining hall to get breakfast. "Y/n!" I looked to see Kenjaku and quickly went up to him.

"Aw... look at how nice you look today! This is a hanfu right?" Kenjaku asked. "Yes... Tomie used to wear them all the time so I made sure the maids got some...." Uraume said.

"How nice! You must be hungry right?" Kenjaku said while smiling at me. I sat down and Uraume started to feed me my breakfast. And soon Sukuna came to have breakfast with us.

"Come on Y/n" Uraume said while putting the food in front of my mouth. I just stared at the food. For some reason I couldn't eat anymore. "Y/n" Uraume said again.

"Y/n eat your food" Sukuna said. I looked down at the fork in front of my face before eating the food then looking away.

YUJI'S POV

Today was the day that we would take Y/n back. Everyone seemed scared especially Gojo and of course.... "Itadori! Promise you will be careful and get Y/n back!" Choso said.

I nodded. "Don't worry it's gonna be fine" I said. "Mentaiko" Inumaki said. "Now?!"" Hana said eyes wide. "Yeah we've been preparing all day" Maki said. Nobara and Yuta just stayed silent they really looked like they were stuck in their thoughts especially Nobara.

"Heys don't worry it'll be okay" Shoko said. "It'll be okay when Y/n's home" Nobara said. "Gojo sensei.... We won't come back until we have Y/n and know she safe...." Yuta said.

Gojo sighed. "I have faith in you guys...." Gojo said. We eventually left and started heading to where Y/n was being kept. "I honestly just hope Sukuna or Kenjaku there..." Nobara said.

"Yeah me too..." Yuta said. When we got to the estate it looked dark outside and it seemed like it was really upgraded. 'I guess Momo and Hana we're right....' I thought.

Hana was up in the sky keeping watch while Maki and Inumaki were going to go inside and make sure eye everything went smoothly. Nobara, Yuta, and I were going to look for Y/n.

"Bonito flakes" Inumaki whispered while pointing at a few guards. 'I still cannot understand what he's saying....' I thought while looking at him in confusion. "Inumaki!" Maki whisper yelled when he got up and ran up near the guards.

They stopped and looked at him. "HEY YOU CA-" He cut them off. "Sleep" He said. My eyes widened a bit when the guards all fell down. "Well... that was way easier than I expected" Nobara said while raising her eyebrows.

I dragged the guards out of sight then Inumaki, Maki, Yuta, and I changed into the guard's clothes. "Hey! What about me!?" Nobara said while raising her eyebrows.

We stopped when we saw a maid in the front of the estate. Nobara narrowed her eyes at us while Inumaki went over and put her to sleep. "Seriously..." Nobara muttered while looking at the clothes.

"Come on guys in and out remember" Yuta said. We nodded. We all went inside and started looking around. 'Wow this place got a serious make over..." I thought while looking around.