𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 66

I opened my eyes and sat up tiredly. I stopped and looked around to see I was in a room at Jujutsu. 'What? How did I get here....' I thought in confusion.

I got up and peeked out of the room then went down the hallway and it was pretty dark and empty. I looked at my phone to see it was 4 am. I rose my eyebrow and went out of the room then walked down the hallway.

I stopped when I heard talking in one of the meeting rooms. I opened the door and looked inside to see a bunch of sorcerers sitting at a huge table. 'This looks like a cult...' I thought.

I could see Gojo at the very front and most of the people at the table I already knew too. I smiled when I saw how serious everyone looked especially Yuji.

My eyes widened when I saw Gojo look at me and I immediately closed the door. "Wait Y/n!" I heard him say. I peeked inside and he waved me over. I quickly went over to him.

"Y/n you had a nice nap?" Gojo asked. I nodded and looked at everyone uncomfortably. "We gonna start the meeting? Or is this a family reunion" I looked to see Gakuganji narrowing his eyes at me.

"Here sit down Y/n" He said while patting a spot on the chair next to him. I went and sat down and just looked down tiredly not really listening to what anyone was saying.

I had never really been to these meetings so I wasn't used to how serious everyone seemed. I sat back in my seat feeling a bit hungry. I looked at every to see they were just listening to what someone else at the table was saying.

'I guess I'll wait till after the meeting' I thought. "Y/n!" I heard someone whisper yell. I looked around at the table then looked to see Nobara and Yuji pointing down at something.

I rose my eyebrow then looked under the table to see Nobara was holding out an ongiri. My eyes widened and I went under the table and went over to them and grabbed it.

I quickly went back to my seat and started ate the ongiri. After the meeting people started going to train or do other things to prepare so I went with Choso and Yuji back to his dorm.

"I know I haven't been on campus much but I brought something to make up for it" Choso said while holding out a small bag to me. I blinked then took it and looked inside to see candy.

I smiled and hugged Choso. We ended up sharing the candy and I just went on my phone until I noticed Choso and Yuji were whispering to each other.

"What  are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Don't worry about it Y/n" Yuji said. I just furrowed my eyebrows and went back on my phone. It seemed like everyone was starting to get really serious.

I understood it was about to be December so Gojo and Sukuna were going to fight soon but the way everyone was acting made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

'I want to be better so I can help everyone...' I thought. We looked at the door when we heard a knock. "It's open" Yuji said. The door opened so we could see it was Maki.

"Hey guys I'm gonna borrow Y/n" Maki said while waving me over. "Okay! See you Y/n!" Yuji said. "Bye Y/n" Choso said. I just smiled at them and left with Maki.

"Hey Y/n you're doing okay right" Maki asked. I nodded. "And you?" I asked. "I'm okay you don't need to worry about me" Maki said. I looked down. "Y/n the reason I wanted to talk to you is because lots of us have been really trying to hide the truth about most things that are going on" Maki said.

I rose my eyebrow feeling slightly confused. "I know how much you want everything to work out and I'm sure they will but most of the time we can't have everything..." She said.