𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31

Y/N'S POV

I walked for a while until I got to a cemetery and I walked inside and started looking around. 'This is a weird place to meet up...' I thought.

After looking around for a while I stopped when I saw Yuji, Mei Mei, and A younger boy that was probably Ui Ui. The only thing was that they had that deer in head lights look.

I assumed it was because of my cursed energy so I walked out to where they could see me. "Oh it's just Y/n... but what are you doing here?" Yuji asked.

I told them everything that happened in the past few hours and they looked at me like I was crazy. "So Toji is dead?" Mei Mei asked. I nodded.

"Im really sorry Y/n" Yuji said. "What's important is that you're safe now... also then that means Gojo went in already?" Mei Mei said.

I nodded. "Gojo sensei is going in alone!? I mean we gotta help some how! Can't we go in as back up!?" Yuji yelled. "Yes that's why we're heading to Shibuya" Mei Mei said.

"Sheesh... making you go as back up. Who does Gojo think he is?" Ui Ui said. "You can't think of him as a normal guy either" Mei Mei said.

"You're not a normal lady either" Ui Ui said. "Aw, Ui Ui you're so cute!" Mei Mei said. "You really don't think that? What you love isn't family! You're more interested in work!" Ui Ui said.

"Heehee you're quite smart! I love that about you" Mei Mei said. Me and Yuji exchanged looks because we were both probably thinking the same thing. 'This is kinda weird... can we go now...'

Mei Mei got a phone call then turned to us. "Hey listen we're changing course. Another curtain like the one in Shibuya just appeared at Meiji-Jingu Mae station! We're going there" Mei Mei said.

When we were on our way there Mei Mei suddenly stopped. "What's she doing? We're in a hurry!" Yuji said. "Shush my sister is sharing her vision with the crows" Ui Ui said.

"I more or less get it now... would you rather kill a bunch of weak mutated humans or exorcise a single strong cursed spirit?" Mei Mei asked.

"The second one" I said. "I thought you'd pick that... The mutated humans are wandering about and attacking the civilians in B4F. I think most of the civilians are on fukutoshin line platform in B5F" Mei Mei said.

"You think?" Yuji asked. "The crows I use get cloaked in cursed energy after all... and at couldn't see inside on B5F myself. I guess the civilians ended up having no choice but to run away to lower floors, since they were being chased. And my crows were hunted down between B1F and B2F! The curse or-" I cut her off.

"Is he down there?" I asked pointing down the stairs of the station. Mei Mei looked at me in surprise. "That guy... below there" I said.

"I mean... I couldn't say the crows were killed before I could find that guy with the patchwork face... but he must be considering that there are mutated humans" Mei Mei said.

"It may be a bad Idea to split our forces but if we hesitate too much everyone in B4F could get killed. We'll use the 7th entrance to go directly to B4F and rescue the civilians. I'd things get rough, you guys run down there as well. But I honestly hope that by the time you guys reunite with us..." She said.

"The curtains will be raised, the civilians are rescued and you've identified what the person in B5F wants" Mei Mei said. "Don't worry Mei! We're not gonna lose anymore" Yuji said.

21:03 TOKYO METRO STATION, IN FRONT OF THE MEIJI SHRINE B2F

Yuji and I walked down the stairs to see a curse that looked like a grasshopper eating a random civilian. My face scrunched in disgust and I looked at Yuji to see he was glaring at the curse.